Well that was terrifying!

Soon enough, the thick mist had cleared. Jason was able to get a large view of the landscape now: a small forest with a pile of bones in it. "Kenji, look for a raptor skull!" Darius ordered him.

"What? Why?!" Kenji shouted. Jason really couldn't decide wether it was a blessing or a curse, because they would get in a whole lot of trouble if they're caught.

"In the video game! I-I," Darius stuttered. I just face palmed. A video game?!
What? Video games? Wow, and you call me stupid.

"You really want to talk about video games now?" Kenji asked sharply, with terror audible from his voice.

The raptors edged closer to the two boys, and it seemed like no one else had heard the conundrum. "Echo, go in from the side. Delta and I go in from the front. Charlie, go the other-" Blue was ordering, until she was interrupted by a sharp clicking sound. Everyone turned to see what it was, and to their shock, Jason was holding the clicker. "That belongs to Alpha..." Blue growled.

She had turned back to the others, but he clicked again and said, "Blue, eyes up here!"

Blue looked up and growled at him. "How do you know my name?" She asked.

"I know your alpha!" Jason told the raptor, to everyone's shock. First of all, the raptors didn't ever see him in the area. Second of all, it was a complete lie. He only knew Owen's methods.

Jason spotted Echo ignoring him, and told her, "Hey! I'm talking to you too." Jason turned his head away from the raptors for a sec, and told Brooklyn to find a way out for the boys. This snapped her out of her stupor, and she turned to the control panel, clicking each one she thought could be useful.

He once again noticed the raptors attention drifting. So, I just have to do a quick movement exercise, then give them a prize. Probably easier said than done.

"Alright girls!" He told them, using the clicker to grab their attention. "Just a simple movement exercise. Stay with me..." Jason started to move around the four way bridge, the raptors following. Delta was drifting, so he snapped at her, "Hey! Delta, pay attention!"

"Shut it!" She snapped back. "You're not alpha." The other raptors stopped following too at the mention of alpha. They started sniffing the air, then growled. "You have no scent of our alpha on you. LIAR." Blue screeched.
You just messed up soooo badly.

Jason started panicking.  Brooklyn still hasn't found the right button yet. He still needed to keep their attention. He looked at the bucket in his right hand. God, I don't want to touch a dead rat. But I need to. They depend on me. Jason reached in and pulled out a big rat. He almost wanted to puke, but he couldn't yet. He had a job to do.

"Girls!" Jason yelled at the top of his voice. He set off the clicker like mad. This caught the raptors attention for a split second. But that's all he needed.

The raptors instantly rushed to the bridge. They were all screaming for it, trying to jump up. This surprised Jason so much he almost fell over. He raised the clicker again, and told them, "Get in formation!"

All the raptors instantly ran to the side of the bridge. They were all waiting and watching. Jason moved around the bridge, away from Darius and Kenji, who were still looking to open the door while he kept them occupied. It was then that he heard a truck pulling up. Oh thank God, I can't hold this up much longer.

Jason stopped and the raptors stopped with him, waiting for their treat. Jason remembered the order Owen was meant to feed them in. "Charlie!" he said. Charlie opened her mouth, and caught the treat in mid air. "Delta!" She jumped up and caught it, the blood from the dead animal spilling across the floor, making Jason shiver. "Echo!" His throw towards Echo was off slightly, so it hit the floor. She pinned it to the floor as if it were live prey, and tore it to pieces.