Stampede? STAMPEDE!

[All of this is just a combination of me at 1 in the morning, so don't expect much]

At 7 in the night, a group of 5 campers sat around the campfire, listening to one of them tell a story. Two were listening intently, one was just blogging, and the last terrified out of his mind.

"We thought it would be fun," Darius narrated. "We thought we would be safe. But nothing could have prepared us for the horror waiting for us on the island. Blood, teeth, screaming... so much screaming." Ben whimpered, and grabbed onto Kenji's arm. Kenji tried throwing him off, but when he found he couldn't, he just ignored him and leaned forwards in anticipation. "The T-Rex stalked closer, opening its mouth wide-!" Darius continued, using his hands for dramatic effect. He was interrupted, by Brooklyn taking a photo of him.

"For my blog," she told him. "Keep telling your little story!"

"Or, you could just stop," Ben suggested, clenching onto Kenji even harder.

"Oh come on dude, he isn't even telling the story right now!" Kenji complained to him, trying to throw his arm off of him. "Dude, how is your grip this strong?!"

Darius sighed, and then continued. "It's jaw opened wide-"

"Dang it, ran outa space!" Brooklyn interrupted him again. "Don't wanna have to remove this pic of me on Everest." She showed the picture to Sammy, who squealed in awe.

"The jaw opened wid-" he grumbled, before being interrupted again.

"Don't you think we should get Yaz over here?" Sammy asked them. Darius finally gave up and groaned, lying down on his seat and looking up blankly in defeat. "Maybe Jason too?"

"Maybe, they just, oh, I dunno, want to be alone?" Kenji suggested, glaring harshly at Ben. Sammy stared at Kenji in confusion, before laughing like it was the best joke she ever heard.

"Oh, Kenji, you're so funny sometimes," Sammy laughed. Kenji just stared blankly at her.

Suddenly, it started raining, so everybody rushed inside. Yaz rushed behind the rest of them, and Darius put up his hood and zipped up his hoodie, then slowly walked back inside.

Jason was watching from his top bunk, the windows open so he could hear everything. "Sad that B ruined that."
Yeah yeah yeah, sympathy words.
"Shut it."

Jason took the blueprint for the 'Indominus Rex'. He observed that it had the same body shape as a T-Rex, but was more muscular. It seemed to also have quills running along its back, and long arms similar to that of a velociraptor. On the side, some details of animals which filled in the gaps were included. "Tree frogs to regulate its body temperature," he read. "Cuttlefish used so that the Indominus can withstand accelerated growth rate."
Can't that also make things camouflage?
"Maybe," Jason answered simply. "Since it has altered DNA to other dinosaurs, mutations could occur."

Jason slipped the blueprints under his pillow, and laid his head on it. He had a feeling tomorrow would be, once again, a day when he would be forced into a situation where he would have to talk more. With that thought, he drifted off.

*Gyrospheres*
The seven campers were driven out onto a massive field, looking like it stretched on for miles, which it definitely did. It was situated right next to the sea on the right, and a forest on the other. There were many species of dinosaur there, all herbivores. The herbivores consisted of brachiosaurus, sinoceratops, stegosaurus, parasaurolophus and ankylosaurus, which were all surrounded by park personnel vehicles. We all got out of the truck and headed towards the main event of today: Gyrospheres.

"Hello campers!" Dave announced through a megaphone. "Today, we are going to be doing something very special, it's a cattle drive! Except with dinosaurs! It's a dino drive!"