Hide and Deceit

[guys i will have a mental breakdown if i write anymore D: Also I really meant it last chapter when I said I needed help with previous chapter critique, srsly some of jt feels so out of place and I've got such English OK bye now]

[Ayo 2K reads? It's gonna be much more when I'm finished probably]

Everyone quickly rushed into the lab. As they rushed through the hallways, now illuminated red by emergency lights, they all looked into any of the lab rooms, trying to find any signs of other people. However, nothing. Nobody in sight.

"I'll check for people down this way!" Sammy said, pointing to a hallway going left. Everyone nodded, and Yaz decided to go with her.

"I'll go this way then," Jason said, pointing down a hallway in the opposite direction.

Kenji and Brooklyn nodded, but Darius objected. "I'll go with you, it's dangerous to go alone."

Jason sighed and shook his head. "Sorry D, but I kinda want to go solo on this one."

Darius held his own arm and looked at the floor sadly, but nodded and walked off with Kenji, Ben and Brooklyn, who was clutching the ACU tablet close.

Of course, Jason knew that it would be smarter to go with him, but he really just wanted some alone time. After all, he wouldn't consider himself friends with anyone other than Sammy and Yaz. Maybe he could've been good friends with Brooklyn, but all potential left when she got herself caught in Wu's office.

Jason sighed in disappointment as he walked past more rooms, once again seeing the same old things, paper on the floor, desks flipped over, some powered down egg incubators. They clearly left in a hurry, but why? The indominus couldn't fit inside here, so why the hurry?

Great. New questions.

Jason was so wrapped up in his thoughts, that he didn't even realize that he was already at the end of the corridor. He looked at the door, and with the eerie red illumination, he faintly read out 'Tr--sm-grat-o- la--'. He sighed, and planned to turn back around to the others, when he heard a voice in the back of his head.

"Open it," he pressured Jason.

Jason's hair stood on end, before realizing that the other him was back. He had never been away from his other self for this long before, so it caught him off guard.

"Just you..." Jason whispered to himself.

"I said open it," the voice replied blankly, but also a little more forcefully.

"But why?" Jason asked himself nervously.

"I SAID OPEN IT," the voice commanded, his usual blank tone turning furious as his patience was wearing thin.

Jason yelled in surprise as a cold, shadow-like hand clamped down on his own, forcing his hand on the handle.

"OPEN. IT!" the voice screeched in his ear. "OPEN IT!"

"N-No, but why?"

"I TOLD YOU TO OPEN IT!"

Jason was panicking. What was happening? He tried desperately to move his hand away from the door, but the voice kept it clamped to the handle. The hand pushed down on his, trying to force the handle down, and he tried his best to oppose it. But he felt his hand moving down, and suddenly-