10.

Hayden

The first lesson went good and now I'm halfway through the second one. But suddenly I start to feel pressure in my bladder and need to go really bad. So I  stand up from my seat and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Calloway asks sternly. Which make me stop and look at her.
"To the restroom" I reply quickly and she furrow her eyebrows.
"No you're not. I don't buy it AT ALL." She says and crosses her arms.
"I'm tired of you always disturbing my lessons with your shenanigans. So go and sit back down. You can go when the lesson is finished."

"But-"
I stop myself from saying anything else as she just stands there, giving me a stern look. It's pointless arguing with her. So with no other option, I go back to my seat and sit down. But just when I do that, it bursts. The thing that really shouldn't happen, happens. My pants gets drenched in pee and it's also dripping from the chair, onto the floor.

I just sit there in shock, looking down at the desk while tears starts forming in my eyes and everyone in the classroom is staring at me. 
"Okay" Mrs Calloway sighs.
"Class dismissed"

Everyone takes their stuff, gets up and leave. Some of them even gives me a look of disgust when they pass me. Then they laugh and talk about it once they are outside of the classroom.
I put my hands over my face and let the tears fall.
I'm so embarrassed right now...

"Oh my... what a mess..." Mrs Calloway mutters and comes closer to my desk. "Haven't your mother potty trained you? You are seventeen and not a baby for god's sake..."
She shakes her head and walks over to the door.

Owen

As I'm on my way to the next lesson for the day, Mrs Calloway calls me over from one of the classrooms nearby. I walk over there and ask what's wrong.

"Well, this young man peed himself in the middle of class and then he started crying... So, I had to unfortunately end the lesson early." she says annoyed and points at Hayden. "I was hoping you could help me, because I honestly don't know what to do."

I nod slightly and look over at my little boy. It really hurts to see him like this. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything is gonna be okay. Maybe even put him on my lap and give him a pacifier to suck on as comfort. But for now I'll have to make sure that he is alright and also get him cleaned up.
"Yes, of course. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks" Mrs Calloway says with a straight face. Then she takes her stuff and leaves.

I walk up to Hayden and begin to stroke his back.
"Hey buddy. It's okay, accidents happen." I say calmly and try to make him look at me but he just keeps on holding his hands over his face.

"Can you please look at me?" I ask while stroking his hair. He shakes his head and sniffles.
"It's okay, I get that you're embarrassed... but da-i'm gonna help you so that won't happen again. Okay?"

"No..." he whines and shakes his head.
"Yes Hayden. Come on now. I'll take you to the nurse's office." I say and reach out my hand for him to take it, but he just ignores it.

After some more comforting and some convincing, he finally comes with me. But he still doesn't look at me. He is facing the floor all the way to the nurse's office.

When we arrive, we get greeted by Mrs Davis and I tell her all about what happened.
"So, the accidents just started?" she asks.
"Yes. So I think it's best for Hayden to start wearing diapers. To keep him dry. Atleast during the day." I say and adjust my glasses.

"Yes, I agree with you."

"Great. So, could you please diaper him up right away? He really needs it, and he could also use a change of pants. Do you have any?"

"Yes, of course." she says and takes a diaper out from one of the cabinets. Then she asks us to follow her and we walk into another room, where there is a big changing table.
I get a little confused at first, but then I remember that we have this other student who also has accidents. So that's the reason why we have this equipment in school.

Mrs. Davis tells Hayden to climb up to the changing table and he does, without  hesitation or any protest. Up there, he takes his wet pants and underwear off. Mrs. Davis takes the wet clothes into a plastic bag and leaves it on the floor. Then she proceeds to clean him up with wipes and then she puts the diaper on.

Afterwards she gives him a pair of gray sweatpants, from the drawer with spare clothes. He puts them on by himself, but with a little help from me, and then we get out of there.