12.

Hayden

It's been a week since the quiet girl from my class talked to me for the first time and we have been having contact ever since.
She added me on snapchat that night and we started chatting with eacother. She is fun and pretty cool when you get to know her.
It also turns out that I was right, her name is Noelle.
We are even planning to meet someday after school, to spend some time together.

It has also been a week since I started to wear diapers. It hasn't been the best but I have managed somehow.
My mom still doesn't know and I'm not planning to tell her either, because she wouldn't care. So why bother?

Noelle doesn't know about it either. We haven't even talked about the accident since then, which makes me glad because I'd rather forget about that embarrassing moment.
Anyway, what worries me is what she would think if she found out that I'm wearing diapers. I mean, Noelle is a very kind person so she probably would be understanding, but who knows...

So I'll do my best to keep it hidden for now.

Owen

I was very busy last week, so didn't have time to meet William then. But we are planning to meet someday during this week instead. It's gonna be nice seeing him again after two years.

......................................................................

A few days have gone by and it's now friday afternoon. William and I have just been in a cafe, where we talked about alot of things. First we talked about these common things you usually talk about with someone who you haven't met in a while, like: how things have been and what's going on lately etc. Then we talked about the topic which was the reason for this meeting in the first place, ageplay.

William told me that he wants to have  that kinda relationship with me again. He asked me, almost begged me to be his daddy and I couldn't say no to that. I have missed having a little to take care of, so of course I take the opportunity to do so.

We decided to begin right away and I said that he can stay with me the whole weekend. So we're now at my place, preparing for his stay.

After helping him undress, I put him in a diaper and then in an orange onesie with dinosaurs on it. When I'm done I boop his freckle covered nose, which makes him giggle. I smile and pick him up from the changing table. Then I carry him out of the nursery and in to the livingroom, where I put him down on the couch.
"So, let's remind ourselves of the rules now. Shall we?"

Without expecting an answer, I begin to read the rules from the paper we had the last time we did this.

" 1. Call me Daddy 
  2. No swearing 
  3. No kicking or punching/hitting
  4. No biting your nails 
  5. Don't touch your prince parts     without my permission
  6. Don't lie. Be totally honest with me.
  7. Always tell me when something is wrong or when you need anything ( A diaper change for example.)

(If you break the rules)Punishments: corner, spanking, have a toy taken away

(If you follow the rules and you are being a good boy) Rewards: cuddles, new toys, sweets/dessert "

Hayden

"Wow, that was cool. You were great in there." I say while exiting the arcade with Noelle.
She giggles and looks away "Thanks, but you were better."
"Nah... I don't know about that." I say and chuckle slightly. " So, wanna go somewhere else?"

I look at her for an answer and she starts to look a little bothered.
"Um... I... I don't know..." she says while looking at the ground and fidgeting with her fingers."I mean... I would love to but... I'm having a movie night with my family and I don't wanna miss it."

I'm surprised and confused at her words because I was expecting something completely different, by the way she was acting. So I'm also very relieved that it wasn't something serious.
"Oh... okay." I say and smile slightly. "So, do you need to go?"
She puts a strand of hair behind her right ear.
"Yes, pretty soon... but I had fun though."
She glances up at me and smiles.
"Yeah me too." I say and smile back at her. "We can probably do this again someday."

I scratch the back of my head while looking away, being a bit flustered about the situation. There's something about her that makes me feel some kinda way...