11.

Hayden

After leaving the nurse's office, we go the school cafeteria and  even though I'm wearing a diaper, I don't really feel embarrassed about it. I guess it's because I've already been humiliated enough, so I couldn't care less.
And I'm realising that wearing one is probably for the best. Rather that than let what happened earlier, happen again. My skin crawls just thinking about it.

The weird thing is that my bladder has been really weak lately and I have no clue why. I even had three accidents during the weekend.
What the hell is wrong with me?

After a while it's almost time for the next lesson to begin. So I stand outside the classroom while holding my phone in my right hand and my broken pencil in my left hand. 
I look down at my phone to ignore the others. They are judging me for what happened earlier. I can tell by the looks they give me.

So I dont feel like facing them right now. Not like this. Not when I feel so small and vulnerable. It's like I'm gonna start crying any second.

At that moment someone walks up to me.
"Hi"
I take my eyes off the phone and look at the person infront me. It's a girl from my class. I think her name is Noelle, but i'm not sure.
"Hey" I say and she looks away shyly.
"I just... " her voice is soft and quiet, you  can barely hear what she is saying. It's like how it always is. She is that one quiet kid in our class who barely speaks and when she does, you can't hear what's being said most of the time. You can say that she is the opposite of me. So I really wonder what she could have to talk to me about.

"I just... wanted you to know that..."she says and clears her throat. "...I didn't laugh earlier... I just felt so bad for you... for what happened..."
I look at her surprised. That wasn't what I expected all.
"Okay... thanks, I guess" I say and laugh awkwardly.
" Yeah...  So, I hope you are okay." She says and glances up at me while putting a strand of her hair behind her right ear.
"Yeah, thanks. I'm just fine." I say and smile slightly.
She smiles back at me and then without saying anything else, she walks away.

That was awkward... yet cute in a way...

Owen

The school is over and it's now time for the extra lesson. I open the door to the classroom and walk inside.
After a few minutes every student that should be here are present, Hayden included. I actually thought that he would have gone home because of the circumstances, but he didn't. I'm glad.

An hour passes and the lesson ends. I tell Hayden to stay behind while the other students leave the room, because I need to talk to him.

"How are you feeling?" I ask and put a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm fine." he says and shrugs.
"Okay that's good, but you know... I'm not making you wear diapers to punish or embarras you. It's for your own good."
"I know..." he nods "It's not that bad, to be honest."
I give him an empathetic smile.
"That's good. And it's only temporary, until you stop having accidents. Okay?"
"Okay" he says and I pat his head.

Then I proceed to give him a plastic bag with some diapers in it, which Mrs Davis gave to me.
"Take these home with you." I tell
Hayden and he looks at me in disbelief.
"Do I have to?"
"Yes, you do. You will need them at home too. "
He pouts at my words and I can't help but chuckle a little.
"Now now... I can drive you home if you like."

After dropping off Hayden at his place, I get a text from someone. So before driving home, I read it.

Hii
I miss u... can we pwease meet? I wanna talk with you... 🥺❤

It's from William, my little from two years ago. I'm surprised and I don't really know what to say. I wonder what he has been up to...