two. musical memory

two.

. • -

musical memory

17:19 | AUGUST 22 - LYDIAHACKETT'S QUARRY LODGE

HACKETT'S QUARRY LODGE

"ALL RIGHT, how are things in here? Good to go?" Lydia asked as her and the boys walked around the lodge.

"Yes, ma'am. Ryan helped me clean up the whole lodge. This place looks better than when we got here, if I do say so myself." Dylan answered.

"I cleaned up the kitchen and the cafeteria." Nick added.

"Good work. I cleaned up the dance room, helped Abi with the art room, Emma cleaned the theater hall, and Kaitlyn and Jacob are getting the bags. We should be ready to go soon." Lydia assured.

"Great." Nick said while Dylan nodded. "The rest of the bags are over there, by the way." He mentioned, pointing to the staircase on the other side of the room.

"Oh, hey!" Lydia exclaimed as she ran over to the other staircase, picking up a small black guitar covered in stickers that some of her students had put on it.

She then ran back to Nick and Dylan, carrying her guitar in her arm.

PATH UPDATED

Musical Memory:
- Lydia chose to hang out with Nick and Dylan in the lodge.

- Lydia found her guitar.

Although Lydia taught dance to the campers, she brought a guitar with her to camp for fun. And every night, she would play a song for everyone at the campfire.

"Damn... I nearly forgot this thing." Lydia said, looking down at her instrument.

"Yeah, you left it in one of the cabins." Nick told her.

Lydia looked up at him. "Thanks. Where would I be without you?" She joked.

Nick chuckled lightly as he took a seat on the stairs.

"You know, Lydia, I'm really gonna miss hearing you sing songs around the campfire every night." Dylan admitted.

"Yeah?" Lydia asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah. Your The Weeknd covers remain top tier, no one can tell me otherwise." Dylan said, pointing at Lydia.

"Glad to have such adoring fans." Lydia said as she playfully took a bow. "Oh, you know what I'm gonna miss?" She asked.

"What?" Nick asked back.

"Movies nights here. You both remember the last time with The Collector? " Lydia reminisced.

"Pfff, yeah. And Dylan absolutely pissed his pants during that one scene--" Nick teased.

"Okay, I already know which scene you're talking about. I did not piss my pants." Dylan argued, Lydia and Nick laughing.