sixteen. silas

sixteen.

. • -

silas

[SWITCHING CHARACTERS]

.
..
...

02:45 | AUGUST 23 - LAURA
HACKETT FAMILY HOUSE

LAURA grunted as she pushed a set of drawers over towards the door of the room her and Ryan had went into, shoving the piece of furniture against the door. "Well they ain't getting through here in a hurry."

Laura then turned away from the door and looked around, raising her eyebrows at the spacious room. "Man, this place is huge." She remarked.

"Might need to... rest a bit..." Ryan muttered in a tired voice.

"You'll feel better soon." Laura assured him.

"Cool." Ryan said.

"I'm feeling pretty good, actually." Laura added.

"What are you doing? Stop it."

"Do you smell that?"

"No!"

"Never mind. Let's just find another way down. A way to Chris Hackett." Laura suggested.

"Or just a way out maybe? I'm done being chased... and stabbed." Ryan added.

"Sure. And another way out. Fine." Laura complied before her and Ryan began to walk around.

As they walked around, examining the room, Ryan eventually spoke again. "We should've locked Lydia in one of the cages when we had the chance."

Laura looked over at him with a slight frown. "I know, I know. We gotta be fast. She could be anywhere in the woods by now. God knows how long it'll take to find her when this is over." She said.

"That's not just what I'm worried about." Ryan said as he stopped walking. "What if she's still in the house? What if... what if one of the Hacketts find her? One silver bullet and she's gone." He stated.

Laura looked down at the floor before shaking her head. "She's gonna be fine. We can't like thoughts like that slow us down now. If we want any chance of saving her and the others, we've gotta move." She told Ryan, who have a slow nod before continuing onward.

Laura noticed a small bunch of syringes scattered on the floor, going over to them and picking one of them up out of curiosity. "Huh." She exclaimed.

"What's that?" Ryan asked.

"Proof we're on the right track. Stay close." Laura replied.

"Yeah 'All the better to see you with, my dear'." Ryan joked.

"Shhh!" Laura hushed him, discarding the syringe.

The two both continued walking until they came across some sort of figure sitting in the shadows.