fifteen. get out

fifteen.

. • -

get out

02:15 | AUGUST 23 - LYDIAHACKETT FAMILY HOUSE

HACKETT FAMILY HOUSE

LYDIA grunted as she was forcefully ushered forward by a large man- Bobby, the same man who had attacked her and the others at the lodge earlier that night.

He held a strong grip on the back of her neck as he pushed her along. And in his other hand, he had Ryan as well.

"Ahh! Get the fuck off!" Lydia yelled.

"Put us down, asshole!" Ryan shouted as Bobby pushed the two into another room.

This was the room that Constance and Travis had been arguing in. Except now, the two had Laura held hostage and a new guest accompanying them- Travis's father- Jedediah.

"What the hell is going on up here?" Bobby asked.

"We ain't keepin' em safe any more, Bobby. Not after what they did to our Kaylee." Constance said angrily.

Out of absolutely nowhere, Laura began to make an odd high-pitched sounding noise, attempting to distract the Hacketts.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Constance questioned.

Lydia and Ryan both began to grab at Bobby's hands, trying to pry his fingers off of them. He kept his guard up, not moving an inch. He seemed to have learned after his last encounter with Lydia.

Constance then walked up to Laura. "Hey little bitch. You're singin' off key." She remarked at her.

"Run!" Laura muttered to Lydia and Ryan before continuing to make the weird high pitched noise with her mouth.

Lydia began to glance around frantically, trying to think of a way to free herself.

Annoyed, Constance turned and walked towards the table in the room, picking up a gun. She then turned back to Laura and lifted the gun, shooting Laura in the head.

"NOOO!" Lydia screamed, crying out as Laura's body collapsed onto the floor.

"She was annoyin' the shit out of me!" Constance said.

[LYDIA IS DECIDING]

(Attack)

(Run)