. • - the results

the results

MAX BRINLY: ALIVEHaving survived the night, Max was cured of the werewolf curse when Ryan shot Chris Hackett with a silver shell

MAX BRINLY: ALIVE
Having survived the night, Max was cured of the werewolf curse when Ryan shot Chris Hackett with a silver shell.

BOBBY HACKETT: ALIVE
Uninjured, Bobby was able to fend off an attack from Chris, his brother, in werewolf form.

JEDEDIAH HACKETT: ALIVE
Thanks to Bobby fighting off werewolf Chris, Jed survived the attack at Hackett House.

CONSTANCE HACKETT: ALIVE
Constance was protected when her son Bobby fought off her werewolf son Chris.

CHRIS HACKETT: DECEASED
Chris was killed when his favorite counselor Ryan shot him with silver.

KAYLEE HACKETT: DECEASED
Chris Hackett's daughter Kaylee was shot and killed by Laura, who mistook her for werewolf Chris.

JACOB CUSTOS: ALIVE
Having successfully avoided infection, Jacob was freed from the Hackett's basement and survived the night.

NICK FURCILLO: ALIVE
Nick survived the night and when Laura killed Silas, Nick's werewolf curse was lifted.

ABIGAIL BLYG: ALIVE
Abigail made it to the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

EMMA MOUNTEBANK: ALIVE
Emma survived the night in the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

DYLAN LENIVY: ALIVE
Dylan survived the night by taking refuge from Caleb in the kitchen.

KAITLYN KA: ALIVE
Kaitlyn survived the full moon thanks to her werewolf infection, which was cured when Laura killed Silas.

LYDIA VAISEY: ALIVE
Lydia survived the horrors of the night and was cursed of her werewolf infection when Laura shot and killed Silas.

CALEB HACKETT: ALIVE
Caleb Hackett returned to his human form permanently when Silas was killed.

TRAVIS HACKETT: ALIVE
Travis survived the encounter with Silas and finally saw an end to the curse that had haunted his family for six years.

RYAN ERZAHLER: ALIVE
Ryan was cured of the werewolf infection when he shot Chris and managed to survive the showdown with the white wolf.

LAURA KEARNEY: ALIVE
Laura killed Silas with a silver shell, curing every infected person who survived the night.