eight. weird

eight.

. • -

weird

21:59 | AUGUST 22 - LYDIAHACKETT'S QUARRY LODGE

HACKETT'S QUARRY LODGE

LYDIA grunted softly as she walked, her arm thrown around Kaitlyn's shoulders.

As Ryan had suggested, Nick had been sat in the empty wheelbarrow with Ryan pushing him, saving him the trouble of walking with his injury while the group headed to the lodge.

After quite a while of walking, the group made it to the large wooden building.

Lydia removed her arm from around Kaitlyn and crouched down beside the wheelbarrow. "Hey. How are you feeling?" She asked Nick.

"A little better than before. I'm just... I'm really hungry." Nick replied.

"We'll see if we can find you some food inside, okay?" Lydia assured him.

"Yeah, okay..." Nick muttered, Lydia giving him a brief smile. "How are you?" Nick asked her.

"I'm alright. Let's get inside. Come on. I got you." Lydia said as she stood up and placed her hands on Nick's back, helping him sit up.

"Oh man... I could eat a horse." Nick remarked.

"I'm sure the kitchen's got something. Might be some granola left." Lydia said, holding onto Nick's arm as he got up from the wheelbarrow.

"Yuck." He exclaimed in disgust before he began to walk.

"Take it or leave it." Lydia said to him.

Abigail went over to the lodge and pushed the doors open, everyone heading inside.

Lydia then felt something slide under her boot as she walked, causing her to look down.

She then bent over and picked up yet another tarot card, dismissing it and pocketing it quickly before she continued to follow Kaitlyn.

TAROT CARD FOUND

NINE OF WANDS

Lydia glances back at a man holding onto her by her neck before biting down on his finger.

"This'll open the nurse's station. Should be plenty of stuff in there." Ryan told Kaitlyn as he handed her the keys.

"Well hopefully we can just get them cleaned up for now." Kaitlyn said.

"I'll get you guys something to eat." Abigail said as she headed over to the kitchen.

"We'll come meet you." Ryan said.

"Copy that." Kaitlyn replied as she took Nick and Lydia to the nurse's station.

. . . . .

"Okay, so who's up first?" Kaitlyn asked as she began to take supplies out of the nurse's drawers.