twelve. promise

twelve.

. • -

promise

"THE next few weeks were long

"THE next few weeks were long. The cop kept us fed and let us take showers, but aside from that we barely saw him. Max and I, we talked... a lot. As much as we could about what happened that night. It was like trading conspiracy theories. We talked about the cop, the camp, the accident, the woods, the thing in the basement, what happened to Max. We just kept... going over it all again and again and nothing was making sense... All we knew is that we needed to get out of there..."

[SWITCHING CHARACTERS]

.
..
...

. . . . .

FLASHBACK...

20:53 | JULY 12 - LAURA
NORTH KILL POLICE DEPARTMENT

"I can't take this anymore!" Laura shouted as she got up from her bed.

"It's not that bad... they're probably eating the same crap at camp." Max attempted to joke.

"No, I can't take being in here anymore." Laura clarified.

"Oh. Yeah, well that part is pretty tough." Max said.

"We've got to do something. We've gotta get out of here. We need a plan." Laura said.

"You keep saying that. But it's been weeks, so... you know, let me know if you have one." Max deadpanned.

"That's really not very helpful, Max." Laura said.

"You are forgetting something." Max claimed as he got up from the floor.

"What?" Laura asked.

"Just the itsy-bitsy tiny detail that I may or may not be a FUCKING WEREWOLF, Laura!" Max shouted.

"Will you- Shhhh! Keep it down." Laura quickly hushed him.

"So what? What can we do, really? We run off into the sunset, only to be stopped when I turn into a nasty-ass monster and kill you. And eat you. And then I run off alone into the sunset with little bits of you stuck in my teeth." Max questioned.

"Okay, okay, stop- Just one problem at a time." Laura said. "Alright, we don't even know if that's what's really going on. And we won't, until we get the hell out of here!"