Home Sweet Home

Jasmine's POV

I am depressed.

No one knows where I am. All of this does not make any sense to me.

Sighing, I turn to lay on my side on this bed.

I don't even have a phone to keep me from being bored!

Knock knock.

I turn on my other side toward the door. The door handle turns to reveal Landon. I roll my eyes and turn back on my side, opposite of facing Landon.

"Go away." I mumble bitterly. Landon closes the door and sits on the bed beside me.

"Jas-" He starts and I turn to look at him.

"How dare you barge in here and act as we are good friends?" I accuse him, looking at him with narrow eyes. He takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Jasmine. But you wouldn't understand." He has a sad smile on his face. "While you are here, enlighten me. I have time." I give him a bored expression.

He takes in another breath, "I was captured by King Marcus from my er pa-house. My feelings have always been genuine. However, King Marcus saw I was close to you and wanted you all to himself for his reasons." I give him a look of confusion.

"How can you be captured if you go to school everyday with me?" Again, nothing adds up here.

He lowers his head, "School and being with you is my only freedom." I scoff, now he is trying to guilt trip me.

"Well that sucks." I state bluntly. "Why are you in here? Wouldn't 'his majesty' be sooo upset that you are in here with me." He looks up to meet my eyes.
"I figured you needed a friend." With that, I closed my eyes. I've had enough of him.

"But also, I have to take you to the garden. Alpha's orders." Alpha?

"I don't want to go." I state. He lets out yet another breath of air.

"You have no choice. Just make it easier for yourself follow along." With a long sigh, I agree unwillingly. I roll to the side of the bed, tossing my legs over for my feet to reach the floor. I stand, but in reality I am sulking and dreading another day. I've been here a couple of days and my heart feels like its breaking like shattered glass with every day that goed bu without seeing Trevor.

Oddly enough, I miss him so much.

I walk with Landon to the gardens, without exchanging another word with him. We walk downstairs until we reach what looks like a green house.

When you think of a garden, you'd imagine beautiful vibrant roses and an variety of different flowers. Instead, this garden seemed depressing.

There are black and white roses, blood orange tulips and grey pansies. There was no pinks or purples much to my surprise.

At the frame of the green house, this is a stone path that leads to a bench. We walk up to the bench. "Sit here and wait." Landon instructs. I nod and he leaves me in this unpleasant garden.

"Jasmine..." A voice calls out. I look around, I must be hearing things.

I was already on edge, and a figure places a hand on my shoulder. I jolt up and turn to see its King Marcus.

"Hello Jasmine. I see it that you are being a good girl." I shudder at his statement. He takes my hand and gives it a small kiss.

"How do you like my garden?" I bite my tongue, "It's definitely nice. It could use a little more color- like purple." I reply trying to suppress my bitter emotions.

King Marcus gives a large chuckle, "I thought orange was a nice touch." I give a fake laugh.

"Come with me and I will give you a tour." I nod, remaining silent.

I stand and he latches like a leech onto my waist with his long muscular arm.

We are walking and he is explaining each flower he planted and how it took him hundreds of years for them to blossom. I feel like I am on autopilot as I aimlessly nod my head in agreement to his every statement.

In all honesty, I was afraid of what he will do to me if I disobey him.

We approach another bench draped in vines. "A moment, Jasmine. Stay here and I'll be right back." King Marcus says. I nod with silence once again.

"Jasmine..." The strange voice calls out again.
I turn my head, "Hello?"

In a flash, a figure jumps out from the dark shadows. Fear begins to seep in.

The man who jumped out seems very formal. "Jasmine, I'm Cole. We need to get you out of here." He states frantically.

I cock my eyebrow, "I don't know you..." I say. I honestly have no idea who he is.

He gives me a warm smile, "Trevor is here and he is not happy that you've been captured." My eyes lit up at Trevor's name.

Trevor has come for me?

Pride and hope consumes me. "Okay." I nod.

"Jasmine, I really hate to do this. But you need to trust me. Drink this. It will put you asleep. When you wake up next, you will be with Alpha Trevor." He admits as he hands me a water.

I look at him curiously, "How can I trust you?" He looks defeated at this point. "You can't but just feel it in your instinct to do so. We are running out of time." I nod and drink the spiked water.

Here goes nothing.

"Stop them from taking her!" King Marcus' voice booms. I shudder. As my eyes are closing, Cole throws me over his shoulder and I feel nothing but soft fur?

I hope I make it home.

With that final thought, I was out like a light.