Check Out My Next Story!

His Beloved:

                            Synopsis:

There was once a tale about a lonely prince whom is greedy for power.

With pale skin, dark red lustful eyes, piercing pearl white teeth under a sadistic smile, everyone was afraid of the living nightmare that walked in the darkness.

The prince is told to be dangerous, impatient and possessive. In his realm, creatures were bonded by love. His people were anxious under his rule. He was cold, closed off and simply demonic. It is in his nature to be a predator, feasting on innocent humans for his sanity.

What his people didn't know is that the prince has gone through centuries without his beloved. Some believe that he killed his beloved, while others believe that he is incapable of loving and being loved. But this is just a tale, right?

How can someone so dead inside have a desire to fall in love with whom they are paired with?

The tale continues to the point where he finds his beloved. How can a predator so unpredictable fall in love with its prey?

With that question in mind, only time can reveal the truths underlying the silly tales spoken by his people.

But there's a twist. Someone is hungry for the Prince of Darkness. What will happen to his dearly beloved?