Graduation

Jasmine's POV

I was in complete shock. I have never been held at knife point in my entire life, nor did I ever imagine I'd be in this position.

A random person came and knocked out Landon and I couldn't ever be more thankful. Landon was a liar and captured me yet again as I was in the basement. He lured me with broken promises saying he wanted to help me.

I don't know why I trust him. Probably it's because I've known him my entire life. I guess that was a lie too.

I was happy to be pulled away from the scene. I couldn't live to see someone get murdered. At the end of the day, a person is a person and a dead body is a dead body.

I was reunited with my parents into a hug. "We are so sorry." My dad says. I shrug, "It's fine." My mind was too distracted at the thought that Trevor might get hurt. I wanted him near me so bad.

I hope he makes it.

I couldn't eat not knowing hes okay.

***

A couple hours has passed. My anxiety was increasing with every second that passed by. Then, after a long day, the door of the room I'm in opens to reveal a very naked and bloody Trevor. My faces blushes but I jump up with a mix of relief and excitement.

Trevor is safe.

He smiles and I wrap my arms around his neck with no care in the world of how smelly and gross he is.

"Trevor!" I scream. I felt complete.

"Jasmine." Trevor purrs in my ear. "Are you ok?" I ask as we pull away.

"Yes. Marcus is dead." He said emotionless.
I nod.

"That was...strange." I say softly.

"Strange?" I nod. "Yeah, everything happened so fast. Like how did I end up here, you know?"
"Now we can focus on us." He says with a small smile.

Us?

Yes, that's right. Us.

I am petrified. Trevor has killed many people prior to killing Marcus. My attraction to him is like no other and I have feelings for a killer and he's a werewolf.

Why me?

I just want to live my life until the day I die. Trevor has mentioned that he has lived for a dozen centuries. Will I be the only one turning gray and wrinkly?

Do I really want to live amongst werewolves? Is there such a thing as me turning into one? Or is that a vampire thing?

At the moment, I was very overwhelmed. Then the question hit me.

Will I be able to graduate? I missed so many days of school. Reese must be so worried about me! I haven't reached out to them since I was captured by Landon.

I look up to Trevor, "Uh- random question." I mumble as his piercing blue eyes are staring at me. "Will I be able to graduate from high school?" Trevor gives me a smile, "Of course, my angel. I wouldn't miss it for the world."
I laugh internally, did he honestly think I'd invite him?

"Oh, great!" I say cheerfully.

"I need to go shopping! Can I go see if my mom is free?" He gives a deep chuckle. "Yes, angel. However, you will have a body guard with you at all times." He says. I completely understand because there is no way I am being kidnapped again.

I nod, "Deal. Ooo yay! I am so excited!" I say doing a little dance. Trevor's eyes darken as I dance, swaying my hips. As Trevor is watching me, he places his hands on my hips.

"You are so sexy. Stop now before you regret it." Trevor says huskily. I stop, instantly blushing.
"Where's my mom?" I ask changing the conversation. He smirks, "In her room, I'll take you there. Hop on my back." I do as he says and in a flash we are in front of a door that I assume is my parents' room.

I knock of the door and am greeted by my parents. "Hi mom, dad!" I smile as Trevor puts me down and places his hand on my back. I feel so comfortable with him around.

"Hey sweetie!" Dad greets. "Hi!" Mom says.

"Mom, do you want to go graduation dress shopping with me?" I ask and she smiles, "Yes, of course!" I smile, "Yay!"

"Let me grab my purse!" She says turning around to grab it.

"It's on me." Trevor insists. I shake my head no, "No, its fine. I don't want to spend your money." Trevor lets out a chuckle and dad watches us awkwardly.

"It's our money. Don't stress." I scoff in my head. I'm not his girlfriend. "Fine." I state bluntly and mom walks back into our view with her purse.

"Shopping time!" I holler excitedly.

***
After we went shopping, I got a beautiful light purple dress. I do my make up and Trevor was kind enough to find a hairstylist and nail salon artist to get me ready for my big day.

I was planning to meet Reese, so we can walk down together at the ceremony. I was beyond excited to finally graduate.

We all took a limo together to my high school. I received stares of jealous and most curiosity as I pull up.

Trevor opened the door for me as I am in my white cap and gown. I felt like a celebrity, however I wasn't a fan of the attention.

"I'll see you after the ceremony!" I waved good bye to my parents and Trevor.

Trevor pulls me in for a hug, "I'm so proud of you." He places a kiss on my cheek and I blush in front of my parents. Awkward...

"Thanks." I say smiling ear to ear.

I walk into the school's gymnasium and line up. I am searching for Reese. About ten minutes after my arrival, Reese pulls up besides me.

"Hey! Jasmine! How's it going?" I smile, "It's going great!" I respond.

"Uh, where's Landon?" At that question, my heart falls to my stomach. "We broke up." I say. Reese nods, "That's good. Making room for Mr. Hot Guy?" I laugh at Reeses' comment.

"Anyways, I'm so proud of you for graduating!" I cheer changing the conversation. Reese nods, "I'm proud of you as well! We worked so hard for this!" I nod in agreement. "All hard work pays off!"

Everyone line up. We are beginning. The announcement screams through the speaker. The crowd gets quiet and we start walking.

Presenting the Class of 2022.

As names get called out, it's finally my turn.
I give the speaker my name card to speak my name aloud.

"Jasmine Faye." The crowd cheers as I walk across. I scan the bleachers for my parents and Trevor. I smile and give a wave to them as I make direct contact.

Trevor is so handsome. He is smiling ear to ear and waving at me.

This couldn't of been a more perfect day.

After sitting through the speeches, Reese follows me to my biggest supporters. I introduce Reese to Trevor and they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Trevor says. "Oh so you're the hottie that Jasmine is simply drooling over!" I playfully slap Reese, "Omg Reese! Stop!" Trevor laughs.

"Let get pictures!" My mom says. We first take a family shot, then a picture of only Trevor and I and then Reese and I. I say goodbye to Reese.

"I have something for you." Trevor says purring lowly.

From behind his arms, he pulls out a beautiful bouquet of flowers. "Awwwww, Trevor! You are so sweet!" I take the roses and smell them. "Of course, I'll do anything for my angel." He says.

I smile.

Maybe Trevor isn't too bad?