Alpha Queen Returns

Trevor's POV

I got her, King. Cole says through mind link.

Bring her to me. I command him.

My wolf is content, but also on the other hand very jealous of Cole.

He is touching what is mine and my wolf has been yearning for her touch for days. My beautiful mate must be so confused and upset. I internally whimper at that thought.

Round up the troops and head back to the castle. I order my warriors.

In a flash, Cole appears with my stunning and gorgeous mate resting on his back. The mix of her lavender scent with the disgusting scents of the faux alpha and Landon are on her too.

She will need to be washed to rid her of those tacky scents.

Cole nears me so I can pick her up. "Lets leave before this faux alpha realizes I have taken what is mine back." Cole nods in agreement.

I switch to my wolf and rest my angel on my back. My wolf is even more pumped and encouraged to run faster knowing we are reunited with our mate and she is safe in our reach.

***
We finally make it back home to my castle. Finally.

I place my queen on our bed and leave the room.

I go to my beta, Derek to briefly discuss with him our next moves to demolish that sadistic kingdom.

Cole appears out of no where. "Alpha King." He bows. "I'm listening." I state.

"Sir, I was able to figure out who the faux king is..." He trails on. "Who?" He takes a deep breath, "It's your brother, Marcus." I nod coldly.

Of course its my half brother, Marcus. He is petty that he's not in line to be king.

"Thank you Cole. You showed great loyalty to your kingdom. I will praise you in great wealth and title once we are clear of my greedy half brother." I say and he nods.

"Thank you, my king." He says and walks out of the room. I turn toward Derek. "I appreciate your support of protecting my mate."

"Thanks, Trevor." He says.

We discuss our plan in discrete. No one needs know to know of it yet.

You see, my half brother Marcus is jealous. Jealously can be used for good or evil. In the sense of my devious brother, he wants power. But more importantly a mate. My, mate.

Marcus always thought he would be next in line for royalty. He betrayed our loyalty once he killed our dad and my mother. We share the same father, and I've thought Marcus was gone for good.

Marcus is selfish. He genuinely believed himself to be all so pleasurably attracting. With his dirty blonde hair, you wouldn't of known we were related.

Marcus was cruel and emotionless when he killed my parents. But that wasn't the unspeakable thing he did to severe our ties. He did something more worst.

Marcus killed his mate.

That was the cherry on top for me to turn him into a rouge.

I genuinely pitied his mate. She was human, and her name was Selene. She had no idea of the werewolf realm. Marcus killed my parents before meeting her.

He dragged her in our world like a snake. He was abusive and repulsive. Before I was crowned king, I had no hold over him. I couldn't protect Selene and I regret every day since then.

Humans gave me a vulnerable side I have never understood. When the Moon Goddess gifted me Jasmine, all of the pieces came together.

Poor Selene.