Special before the witches chapter:Miyas Date

Trust me your gonna thank me and
@Banana_Noir_10  for this later cuz  the next chapter gonna be a bit angsty but it's the insulting angst.also I don't know if the picture showed on top but it will be related to the story 😼.

(This was the few days before Tadashi told Adam about the baby)

Miya's P.O.V
It's 11:27AM right now,And Takashi said that he would come and pick me up at around 11:30. I was making the last few touches to my outfit, I was wearing a cropped purple hoodie (remember clothes don't have genders it's literally a peace of cloth)that looked like my normal green one,with the same black shorts,and with my favorite sneakers that I only wear on special occasions!. I-I mean just some old sneakers I never really wear ya!,hehe😅

My parents know about this and are surprisingly very supportive!,which is great!.

I hear the door bell ring and I quickly ran from my room to the door to beat my mom but she was already there!.
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you couldn't tell I'm stressed cuz my mom will probably try and embarrass me!

I waited at the top of our stairs hoping my mom doesn't do anything embarrass,and even if she did I could easily stops her because of the ✨Elements of surprise✨

I saw her open the door and Takashi looked amazing,he had a black tank top on with a red flannel around his waist from probably the heat,and some knee length shorts, he also brought his skateboard with him,I'm guessing we where skating wherever we where going,good thing I left my skate board near the door today.

"Oh Takashi,darling it's so nice to see you again!" My mom said

"Hello Mrs.Chinen!, it good to see you again too, is Miya ready?"he asked trying to get a peak from behind my mom, I giggled a little cuz it was honestly so cute.

"You don't have to be so formal,Aimi is just fine, just like back then,and yes Miya is here,oh you should have seen him when you asked him out he was so happy he-" I quickly ran down the stairs as she was letting Takashi in.

"Hey!" I greeted cutting my mom off
"Hey!,you look awesome" he said as a blush overcame his cheeks,Aw.
"You look good as well" I complimented with a close eyed smile.

As I open my eyes I saw his face really red almost as if he got a sunburn.meanwhile my mom was behind him trying not the squeal.

"Oh I-I brought these for you!" He took out some of my favorite flowers,a yellow sunburst,I smiled at him and gladly excepted "thank you their lovely" I said as I looked at them trying to act as innocent as my mom thinks I am, even after the talk she gave me 2 weeks ago, before I was just watching and reading new study's and facts and now

I'm traumatized 🥲

Although it will be fun to make fun of the others with this information 😏

"AWWWA TO CUTE!!!"my mom squealed "I'll go takes these up to my room and try to see if I have a vase up there" I told Takashi, he nodded.

"Don't be silly I'll take care of it for you just leave them on the table and I'll look for a vase and put them in some water,you two  go ahead and enjoy your date" she said, I gave her a smile "thanks mama" I said. I placed them down,and grabbed my skate board, "alright I'm ready to go" I said and he nodded, I grabbed my keys as we walked out and put them in my pocket.

As the door closed I looked at him.

"Think she bought the innocent acts?" I laughed, "definitely!" He said as we both laughed. Ever since I can remember we both acted innocent in front of our parents to get out of trouble. Once in kindergarten this one kid slapped me across the face and Takashi tried to stop him by pushing him, he got mad and went to tell a teacher but we both though fast, grabbed a sharp rock cut our cheeks a little and let the water works out, the pain from the sharp rock helped, I'm happy to say that the kid got in BIG trouble ever since then we've gotten away with almost everything!