The break in!

ADAMS P.O.V

It's been a good weeks since the baby shower,it's only been a month and 12 days into the pregnancy,Tadashi should be due in 2 months and 2 weeks and 2days,wow a bunch of twos,Maybe we'll have twins?.

Right now it's late evening and we're both in bed cuddling already done our night routine to have the rest of the time to cuddle. Tadashi is lying on his back with both hands on his tummy, wile I'm probed up on my elbow wile my other hand is on top of his bump.

"Y'know it's hard to believe that,this little guy is coming from both of us" I said with a small smile. "I know, at least we know that everything's going to be ok" he replied.

I leaned down to kiss him on the lips,he kissed back and things started to get....uh...let's say heated....

"A-Ainosuke,we can't right now,it might hurt the baby" he said. I was a little bit disappointed but he has a point we can't take any risks considering the pregnancy was dangerous enough.

"So your saying after?" I said seductively. He snorted and pushed me away with his hand "Oh dear, you are still a dork" he said "only for you~" I teased back. The rest of the night was spent with giggles laughing and cuddling,along with a few soft kisses and pecks.

If only it could have stayed that way a little longer...

12:34 A.M.

It's was past midnight and I heard a thump sound coming from near by, I propped myself up and looked beside me, Tadashi was still in bed so it couldn't have been him. I heard it again but this time closer... wait...OH NO!

I quickly grab the phone near the drawer by the bed and called security, it pick up " hello?" I whispered not wanting to wake up Tadashi in case this could easily be solved.

"Mr.Ainosuke?,Did you want us to pick something else up?" Shun said(our head security guard) " what do you mean?" I asked "you sent an email saying that you wanted all of us to go to your aunts hotel and pick up something very important but you wouldn't say what" shun explained. "I never-oh gosh" I put my hand over my mouth as I realized what was going on.

"Mr.Ainosuke?" "Shun listen to me carefully, I need you all to come here fucking fast, and have your weapons ready and send some of the guards to my aunts hotel and get them" I ordered. " right away sir, we will come back immediately is it code 75?" Shun asked worriedly, " I'm afraid so" I said getting the emergency bag from my closet, " understood sir were on our way!" Shun said as he hung up.

Code 75:
In danger,possible brake in, and people are in possible danger

I prayed this day would never come especially now with my pup and our smaller pup,but we can't plan everything,only be prepared in case of it. "Puppy get up,you have to hide" I said slightly shaking him as he groaned and got up "Darling?,whats going on?" He asked. "I'm afraid it's code 75" I said putting one of the jackets over him and putting up the hood".

His eyes widened "oh no.." he whispered "W-what about the-" "the culprit seemed to have thought of everything,but the security guards are coming back right away until then you have to hide and I have to get the gun from my office" I stated helping him out of bed.

"Ainosuke!,You can't be serious you want to go get the gun wile the culprit could be near the house,and leave me and your son here?!" He whispered yelled wile tearing up.

"I know it's not the best plan but what other Choice do we have?" I asked knowing that this was a difficult choice especially with the hormones kicking in.

"Get the Gun from the safe under the floor bored!" He whispered yelled again. Damn.wait...THERES A GUN UNDER THE FLOOR BORED?!

"Wait what?!" I whisper yelled staring at him in shock. He looked back a little scared now "I-I, put it there in case something were to happen, It's loaded and it's on safety but...I know it's no excuse,it's just that ever since I've found out,I've been scared that there would be a time we're we'd need one but didn't have one,I'm sorry" he said head down looking ashamed