Telling the hags(witches)

Reki's P.O.V
It's been about a month and 5 days now and tadashi already has a bump!

Once we all saw it we freaked out and I ofc got all of it on video!

Along with Adam and his photoshoots of tadashi in outfit on his 'private' Instagram.Thank gosh that his aunts don't know about Instagram 😅. I keep getting notifications every 10 minutes with tadashi in a new outfit, and let me say this now, he is rocking it!!!!

Adams P.O.V
Right now I'm taking a picture of tadashi in a baggie hoodie that's purple with a blue and yellow sleeve with the hood being yellow and pocket being blue,along with some comfy leggings,he looks so adorable!

For the passed few outfit he's had baggy T-shirts sweatpants,leggings, hoodies,fuzzy sweaters,and he looked so adorable in big cloths!

But for the next outfit I thought I'd try something a little bit more different.

I was busy putting the photo I took on my private Instagram, when he came out in the white maternity dress, I teared  up.

It was a white flowy dress that was off the shoulders long sleeves it was just above the knee, and showed the baby bump perfectly

(Something mixed with these two)

He had on some flats that fitted the outfit Perfectly.

I felt the tears run down my face and his face of worry, "do you not like?!,we can always search for something different!" He said as we whipped my tears.

I brush my hands against his as he had his in my cheeks but still on my lower jaw a bit. I turned my head slightly and kissed his palm with a light kiss,before I turned my head back to look at him. "No baby that's not it,it's just that you look so beautiful and I still can't believe I'm actually having a baby with you!" I said as I got up and bend down to give him a hug, lucky I was able to hug him since
1)I am taller(haha)
2) I do have more mussels than him so that's another bonus,although the baby weight did get rid of his six pack,it left him with an adorable squishy tummy 🥰.

I could feel him smile,even if I couldn't see him, "I'm happy too,and I too still can't believe I'm baring your child" he said, we pulled away and saw that we both had tear stained faces.