CHERRY WAIT!!!

3rd persons P.O.V

"I SWEAR TO FUCK,IMA HUNT THEM DOWN AND-AND,AND USE THEIR COURPS AS SKATING TRY OUT DUMMIES!" 'Oh shit we're screwed' Adam thought.

Why don't we go back a couple of hours to uh figure out what happened

Flash back still 3rd person
Adam an Tadashi were sleeping in bed to around 11 Am in the morning since last night was....crazy.

At around 11:37 they got a call, they both groaned getting up,from their cuddling position,Adam helping Tadashi since his body has become more weaker and the stress from last night didn't help so Adam had somehow made full-committed to shame by how more committed he was if that's possible.

"Hello?" Adam yawned out,Tadashi somewhat falling back asleep on his chest.
"Sir some news reporters are here and want to ask questions about last night's event, should we let them in, they seem persistent" Shun's voice speaking through the phone.

"No...no leave them,go...go fuck Mio's brains out think today as yours and his day off" he replied,only slightly knowing what he was saying.

"UH-W-were not!, I mean!"
"Shun its pretty obvious so just go do it and don't let the reporters in" Adam said hanging up on the sandy blonde male.

Returning to their cuddling place before,and get yet another phone call.

"Ughhhhh, that's it this is the last call,I'm turning it off after this and taking the day off!" Adam complained "mmhn, who is it this time?" Tadashi asked still really tired and looking a little more pale than usual, "Pup,lay down you don't look so good" Adam said helping Tadashi lay down and got back to sleep, getting back to his phone and pulled it close to his ear.

"Hello?" He mumbled out
"AINOSUKE FUCKING SHINDO!" The voice was so loud that you would think it was on speaker, and maybe almost made adams ears bleed.

"Ouch!, what was that for!" He yelled back at this rate Tadashi gave up sleep and just looked up at Adam on the phone just barely able to register what's happening.

"AINOSUKE YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT WE ALL JUST SAW ON THE NEWS THE SECOND WE COME INTO YOUR HOME!" Cherry yelled which again!,you would think was on speaker!

"CHERRY SLOW DOWN WERE TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" "AAAAAA" "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" "THIS IS THE SHOPS CAR DONT RUIN IT!" "THATS WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT?!" "SHIT WERE GONNA GET PULLED OVER AT THIS RATE!" You could hear the rest of the gang in the background easily.

"Ya ya I'll explain it!, now put the phone down focus on the road!, and go  slower!, we do not need the cops back here again!" Adam sassed back hanging up the phone.

"So I'm guessing they're coming over?" Tadashi asked. "Oh puppy!, I thought you fell back asleep?"

"Kinda hard to do when you can hear Cherry when he sounds like he's on speaker but really isn't" he said only a small tired smile on his face,he was still a little upset about the other night, if he didn't keep the backup weapons in the room, then those evil women-they could have-

No Tadashi tried not to think of it..

"Since we're up and their coming over,lest go and I'll prepare breakfast" Adam said.

"Okay" Tadashi said smiling "up we go" Adam lifted his pup into his arms bridle style, "common baby" Tadashi just leaned his head into Adams chest still a bit tired.

They were barely out the room when shun came running to them. "MR.AINOSUKE!, your uh-group I think is what you called them are outside, do you want me to let them in?" He asked

"Ya that's fine-" before he could finish the S group came running towards them and with them of course Cherry, a very very angry Cherry,