The vacation

Hello beautiful people!!! Sorry it's been a wile,finals are coming up and it's annoying,but before I start I want to thank Banana Noir 10 For supporting me!,and I special thank you to AlexFox224 they have agreed to help me with this story!!,and has given me so much help! So a special thank you, AlexFox224 thank you so much again,and they have come up with an amazing plot,so thank you I would also like to announce that I will make two maybe more books of This,this one will be up till the wedding,and the other will show events after it along with a plot twist at the end of this chapter,another thing is some things from the past few chapters at not make sense but trust me the plot that has been created is a good one,Now enjoy!!!!

Adams P.O.V
We were on our way for our week long vacation the resort wasn't too far away so it's only a day drive,there are two drivers so they can take turns,right now it's late and tadashi was working on some files even tho I told him we can take care of it after the baby-no- after Fuji is born.I took a 3-4 year leave so we can raise him.

"Puppy,take a break and sleep,it's late and we're on vacation" I took away the tablet so he could rest "I know,but I was almost done,I just had to send a power point to the-" I put my finger to his lip "pup,sleep,you need it" got out a blanket and put it over us,we were already in night wear.

"But-" I cut him off
"no buts pup,your pregnant,and your body becomes more tired as time goes on,so your sleeping" I put a finger on his lips I saw that he looked surprised but he did as I told him anyways .

3rd P.O.V

The limo had a special part to it,the seats can unfold and be formed like a bed,they had pulled them out Adam and tadashi had laid down with the warm blanket.
Tadashi was on the left wile Adam was on the right. They had began to fall asleep but not before Adam had his arm wrapped around Tadashi's waist his hand over the small baby bump and with that they both fell asleep.

In the morning

Adam had woken up he had gotten his phone to see it read 7:58 he got up and saw that they were less than a mile away. He got changed and decided to pick up tadashi when they got there.

"Sir,where here" one of the drivers said, "Thank you" he was already done with getting dressed,tadashi was still asleep on the comfy pull out.The limo parked and the drivers got out,one went to open the door and the other went to get the bags. "Thank you" Adam bowed his head as he got out,the driver stammered a reply still getting used to Adam being so nice. He got to the other side of the car and carefully picked up Tadashi "there we go sleepy pup" He whispered as he got Tadashi out, he then began to walk towards the hotel as the drivers followed with their bags.

As he walked to the front desk he could see the costumer service isn't the best,but he can change that. "Hello I'm here to check in" he said to the receptionist "Ya whats your name of whatever" she said as she filed her nails wile the man beside her was on his phone, Adam grin knowing he was about to end their whole career "Ainosuke Shindo" he grinned the man dropped his phone and the lady stopped filing her nails they both looked up with wide eyes. Adam just grinned tadashi still asleep and cuddled into adams chest.

"Y-Yes!,thank you for choosing our hotel sir!" The lady greeted wile the man nodded and typed in the room, "here's your room key!,your room is 309,anything you need don't be scared to ask!!" The man handed the key and stuttered nervously Adam smiled as he grabbed the key quickly and walked away wile the two looked at each other and yelled about how their dead, 'oh how I love my power' Adam thought.

They made it to the room and the drivers set down the bags and left,Adam placed tadashi on the bed wile he went to go and freshen up in the bathroom.

Adams P.O.V
I decided to take a nice shower to start the day,normally I would wait for tadashi but I don't want to wake him up, the water felt nice against my skin. After my shower I dried my hair and put just put on boxers for now,we decided we would get here shower and rest for a bit.