Im sorry-WHAT

Soooo wattpad kept deleting my stuff but Hey FINALLY ITS OUT!! Also again thank you to AlexFox224  for helping again this is a collaboration and as we go on there will be sensitive topics there will be warnings but this will be more violation and more graphic along with sensitive topics,along with it will be mixed with scientific/Fantasy/Gods and more(and some stuff to just not question because it just happens),So I suggest to be prepared and listen to the warnings,Hope you enjoy!!

It was Tadashi's last month of Pregnancy,they had all decided to head to S to do a few little small laps around and just hang out

...little did they know their entire life was going to change....

They were skating around and just hanging out,that's when red and blue lights came the S pack-er group saw the lights start shutting off and started to make a run for it,Adam had tadashi in Bridle style while running.

After what was about 5 minutes the groups made it to the limo and made a run for it. "Why the hell are the police here again?!,Who broke the law this time?!" Koru asked pointed at each one of them. "Hey man I'm innocent!" "I didn't do anything!" "Innocent man!! Innocent!!" They all pleaded innocent in one way or another. They soon made it back to the mansion not long after,it was once they were all in the huge living room they all had breathed a sigh of relief.

"One things for sure,The police need to stop invading my land!" Adam stated out the window shaking a fist the same as an old man would yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

"Well whatever it is we're safe-" cue a loud knock on the living room door and the group screaming bloody murder only for mio to pop his head in. "My apologies,There is a red haired woman at the door that seems to be a cop" he says showing the camera footage. "I'm starting to think the police have it out for me" Adam groans annoyed "better you than me" Miya laid upside down on the couch. "Right put her on speaker" Adam told mio who complained and put the speaker on.

"Kiriko,What an unexpected surprise" he saw her look around and look at the camera spotting it "Ainosuke Shindo,I have some information that is needed to get to you" she stated being professional. "It'll have to wait for tomorrow morning,Byeeeeee" he smiled behind the mask "I was supposed to wait for tomorrow but I don't feel like it so get your lazy ass down here or so help me I'll-" Adam quickly shut the computer. "Thank you mio,You may now go and retire for the night,Let shun know she's not allowed in" he crossed his arms behind his back. "Yes Mr.Shindo" mio bowed before exiting the room.

"I'm guessing we're trapped here?" Reki asked "unless you want to be face to face with the cop outside" tadashi told him "....yay!! Sleepover!!" Reki shouted exited. "There's some back up clothes in the closet,I'll get them" tadashi got up but was quickly helped down by Kuro "nu-uh your to rest,Let us handle it" he smiled "and by us I mean Joe" he smirked "what! Why me!" Kojiro pouted "oh right,pretty please gorilla" cherry smirked at the nickname. "Ughhhh fineeeeee" kojiro got up to to get them "love you" koru shouted at him onto for Kojiro to flip him in a playful manner.

"Where's the kitchen,and do you have cookies?" Langa asked his head swaying side to side. "Down the hall left door" Adam pointed,Langa reki and Miya all went being the hungry children they are. "I need make up wipes" hiromi searched his bag for it. Both His and Oka's lips having smudged purple face paint on their faces causing the other four adults to snicker. "Hey Oka purple looks good on you" Koru had a smug look yet again. "What?" Oka took out his phone checking it in Camera mode only for his face to be bright red seeing the smeared purple shade all over his mouth. "Now that I think of it,I didn't see you two for the last 20 minutes before the cops arrived" Kojiro laughs putting the extra cloths on the table. "Your all awful,awful people" hiromi grumbled out of embarrassment cleaning his face causing a laugh out of the four adults.

Soon enough the three children arrived from the kitchen with snacks "not too many now,It's almost bed time" Koru told them but the three shrugged it off. "Alright now why dont we-" A buzz came from adams phone as he groaned he saw it was the Camera outside he saw Kiriko again with a serious expression.

"Mr.Shindo! I have very urgent information you need to know! If I can just have half an hour of your time-" "you sound like a door salesman and I ain't buying,If it's so important you can wait till the morning Bye byeeeeee" he turned his phone off and went to sit next to Tadashi arm around his waist. "Now where we're we?" He asked "Who wants to bake?" Kojiro asked "can we stay in here I don't wanna move" tadashi whined causing a few quiet laughs. "Sure thing I'm sure your fiancé wouldn't mind us just baking in his den" koru put his hands on Tadashi's shoulders giving an evil smirk to Adam.

"Oh please,I'll just pay someone to clean up after us,I need to order a new cleaning crew anyways" he started with a wave of his hand "Hire,You need to hire A cleaning crew" Oka corrected. "Buy,hire same thing I still pay them" he shrugged it off not convinced there was a difference. "That.....is actually a good point..." Reki was rethinking.

After a few minutes of reki having a midlife crisis before even turning 18 they set up the ingredients. Reki and Langa were eating the raw cookie dough,hiromi and Oka measuring the ingredients to be sure their the right amount, Kojiro and Adam had a stirring contest to see who can stir faster and get the batter more liquidy first, Koru and tadashi just talked while rolling out the cookie dough into the balls,they weren't perfect but that's the fun of it they'll be more fluffy and crunchy.

Kojiro put them in the oven while they talked while Miya watched Bluey on the screen reki watching with him. "This is actually a pretty entertaining show" Hiromi watched arm around Oka's shoulders only for Sketchy to pop out of no where. "Where the hell did she come from?!" He shouted "I never go anywhere without sketchy,she bites her pet sitters" oka laughs rubbing his neck. "We're proof of that!!" Reki pointed to sketchy. "me and reki pet sat sketchy while oka had to deal with a client late at night, we tried to give her a bath and well" he grunted.

"When I came home they were backed into a corner And sketchy yipping like crazy,She just wanted belly rubs" Oka laughed nervously. Langa and reki stare at sketchy with an intense stare

"Yip!" Sketchy stepped forward only for the two to shreek and fall into the mattress they laid on the ground. "I talked to sketchy don't worry,I had a long conversation with her" oka picked her up as she put her nose to the air and made a Hmp! Sound.

"Alright well,as fun as this was we should really head to bed,I need my beauty sleep" Koru yawns. "I shoudl head to bed too" tadashi nods "without me?" Kojiro and Adam looked at the two "stupid gorilla you are the bed" Koru face planed into Kojiro's man tits. "Ew PDA" Miya made a yuck sound. "Let's get you to bed pup" Adam helped tadashi up walking to their room. "USE PROTECTION!!!" The group called out to the two laughing. Adam gave them the middle finger "we will don't worry" he smiled leading tadashi to the room.

Taking a quick shower the two got changed and laid in bed together,Adams arms around  Tadashi,and Tadashi's back to adams chest.
"Just a few more weeks" Adam smiled rubbing his bump. "Let's hope nothing else happened" tadashi laughs a little but seriously hoped nothing else,it was already strange why the cops would swarm S again but there had to be a good explanation.

"I know pup,I know" kissing his hair ruffling it a little. "Get some rest,you need all that you can" laying down holding Tadashi.

The next morning

The S group had been walking out Adam and Tadashi leading them out only to see the cop car and Kiriko. "Finally! Can we talk please!" She walked up to them. "Ughhhh!! Fine! What is it what is so important that you need to come and intrude on our sleepover and my home!!" He threw his hand up in the air.

Kiriko took a deep breath "We found Mr.Kikuchi's parents and brother along with uncle"

"What..." Tadashi breathed out

T.B.C

Hi starlights sunlights and eclipse!! Sorry for the long wait but we're back!! Again thank you to AlexFox224 for helping me!! And we've made a new story of a nonhuman version and lots of crossovers with this story on ao3 because of the amount of gore and more but of course this story will be finished first! See you next Tuesday or weekend!!! SEE YA!!!