The hellfire club

Season 4
Episode 1

I'm going off the battle of star court version 1. Enjoy <3

"Then there's Heidi tomorrow night,
but the problem with Heidi is that is that she's going out of state for college" Steve says to Robin and i as i nod along "so it's like do I really wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex? I mean, I don't know does that make sense to yous?" He says looks over at Robin then looking at me in the rear view mirror. Robin puts makeup on. As I shrug
"Robin" are you listening?"
"Uh..yes"
"What did I just say?"
"Something about sex with linda"
I chuckle and shake my head.
"No! I'm taking about Heidi!"
"Cut me some slack, please"
"Well-"
"Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity" i chuck and nod. Knowing full well she's very right. "It is 7 in the morning we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a total corpse"
I giggle "don't worry Robin you look gorgeous" I laugh as she turns around and playfully punches me
"You're worried about a basketball pep rally? You expect me to believe that?"
"Yeah? So?"
"So we all know what this is about. Okay I'm not buying that bullshit. This is about Vickie"
"Absolutely not"
"Oooooo. Vickie." I chuckle as Steve laughs along with me. "Yes it is. You know what else?"
"I really don't care-"
"I think you gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her okay you just gotta be yourself"
"Yours literally quoting me to me. You do realise that?"
"We'll maybe you need to listen to yourself" i say smiling at robin
"Exactly. Ever think about that smart pants? I listening look at me. Boom. Back in business"
Robin and I look at eachother before laughing knowing damn well Steve is all over the place with his love life
"It's not the same thing okay?"
Robin is right. Being a girl who likes girls. Completely different
"Well-"
"You ask out a girl and she says no. Big deal. Nothing happens. Maybe your egos a little bruised. But I ask out the wrong girl and bam, I'm torn pariah"
"I'd buy that. Expect.Vickie is definitely not the wrong girl"
"We just don't know that do we?"
"She returned Fast times paused at 53 minutes and 5 seconds..do you know who pauses fast times at 53 minutes and 5 seconds?"
Robin shakes her head looking at her lap.
"People who like boobies Robin!"
"Ew. gross. Don't say boobies"
"Boobies!" I say loudly watching as robin fake gags making me laugh hysterically
"Not a big deal okay? I like boobies. You like boobies. Y/n likes boobies! Vickie likes boobies! Definitely!"
"He's got a point Robin. Can't just be a coincidence"  i but in shrugging my shoulders
"It's boobies!" Robin looks at Steve and rolls her eyes. We pull into the school and as soon as we stop Robin is the first to get out of the car. Yelling at someone to wait for her. Steve and I are next to get out. I look around looking for my girlfriend to see her walking towards the guidance counsellor before turning around putting her headphones back on and walking towards school. "Bye steve!" I yell before I run over to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and landing a big kiss on her cheek. Yeah I see her like every day but that doesn't mean I miss her any less when she's not around.
"Y/n Jesus Christ. You scared the shit out of me!" She shoved me gently. Max has been acting strange. Something is up but every time I bring it up she pushes me away even more. I worry for her. But she won't allow me to.
Max and I find a place to sit in the hall next to Mike and dustin watching the cheerleaders do their little routine. As everyone cheers. Dustin is talking some random shit about Susie and Mike fights back talking about Eleven. I chuckle watching them argue between themselves. My girlfriends better than both of theirs sooooo.
The basketball team come running out. Lucas with them. We all clap besides Max. Some dude Jason gives everyone a speech. Lucas finds Max in the crowd. Giving her a smile and wave while she just looks away. Jason shafts talking about his girlfriend and then starts speaking about the town again. I drown him out just looking over at Max. I find her hand and intertwined our fingers watching as a small smile makes it's way onto her face. That's until Jason mentioned Billy. Then she looks down at the floor a sudden frown working it's way across her face. I squeeze her hand and rub my thumb over her knuckles. She pulls her hand away from mine and looks at the ground.
"Think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper. Think about every one of our friends who perished in that fire" he continues "what did they die for? For us to lose to some...crap school?"
The crowd and Jason all yell no
"For us to return home with our heads hung low in defeat?"
They all yell no again
"No! Let's win this game. Let's win this game for them! And that's exactly what we did!" Everyone cheats but Mike Max Dustin and I. What if left of the party look between each other softly shaking our heads while everyone is clapping and cheering
"We embarrassed those candy-asses in their own house, and now tonight...tonight we're gonna bring home the championship trophy!"
Everyone starts to cheer and clap again "let's go!"
"Tonight?" Like questions looking between Dustin and I
"How is that possible?" Dustin questions
"They call it a tournament. We win one game, you go on until there's only one team left"
We all roll our eyes signing in disbelief. Lucas was supposed to be there tonight with the party. We all look at Lucas as he claps and rejoices with the basketball team.