The lonely model shop owner

Gundam Valhalla, Iori Model Shop

Rinko: Hi~ Welcome to Iori Model Shop! Oh! Yusuke! It's good to see you!

22-year-old Yusuke Sakaki walked into his favorite Gunpla store, but not for the reason most people think. Y'see, Yusuke has a gigantic crush on the 35-year-old clerk and owner, Rinko Iori.

Yusuke: Hey, ma'am.

Rinko: Oh, please. How many times have I told you? Just call me Rinko. So, what can I help with today?

Yusuke blushed when she waltzed over to him and stood in front of him. The strawberry scent of her shampoo invading his nostrils made him blush.

Yusuke: A-Actually, I'm just here to see you. See, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. Can I talk to you in private somewhere?

The beautiful clerk just smiled and led him to a back room behind the counter.

Rinko: Sei-kun! Reiji-kun! Can you watch the store for me?! I've got some business to take care of in the back!

Sei/Reiji: 'Kay!/Alright!

Rinko grabbed Yusuke's hand and dragged him into a storage room and locked the door. Then, without warning, she lunged at jim, knocking him to the ground before pulling the young man into a kiss.

🍋

Yusuke was caught by surprise, but slowly melted into it as his tongue wrestled with Rinko's. The two frenched for an eternity before finally parting for air.

Yusuke: This is a surprise...

Rinko: Uhuhuhu~ It shouldn't be. I've seem the way you've been staring at me~

Yusuke blushed knowing he's been caught staring. Rinko just giggled and pecked him on the cheek.

Rinko: You see, I've had my eye on you, too. Ever since the divorce, I've just been really lonely. I've always put on a happy mask for Sei-kun because I don't want him to worry. But, it's been almost a year, and I think it's time for me to move past it... If you'll have me ...

She threw off her jeans and lifted her shirt, revealing a pure black lingerie set.

Rinko: Like what you see~?

She threw her shirt all the way off and crawled over to her prey and unzipped his pants and almost had them off before Yusuke grabbed her hand.

Yusuke: Wait. Are you sure you wanna do this?

Rinko: Yes. I want to return the feelings you have for me and this is the best way.

She removed his pants the rest of the way and pulled down his boxers, revealing his very stiff Zeon soldier, standing erect at six inches.

Rinko: Ara Ara~ You're so big down here.

She took it into her hand and gently jerked on it. The MILF's slender and soft hands sent unbridled pleasure through Yusuke's system. She handled his member with the kind of care that only a mother could provide. She then took it into her mouth and began the sloppy toppy, which made Yusuke arch his back up and grunt in pleasure.

Yusuke: R-Rinko-san!

Rinko: mouth full Don't hold back. Cum as much as you like.

As she was sucking her prey off, she lifted her bra and slid her other hand down her panties to fondle her left breast and play with her now wet pussy. The mommy began to deepthroat Yusuke's cock. Soon enough, he felt his end coming. He grabbed Rinko by the head and thrusted his hips forward, releasing his cream down her throat, forcing her to swallow it all. After a few more seconds, she tumbled back and coughed. She still has a bit of nut dripping from the corner of her mouth and licked it up.

Rinko: Ara Ara~ You came so much. You must have been really pent up.

Yusuke: S-Sorry. I don't know what came over me...

Rinko: Don't apologize. Besides, I'm certainly enjoying myself~

Rinko then removed her panties and revealed her pink pussy, which had a small patch of blue hair.

Rinko: Now, then. Ready for round 2~?

Yusuke laid her down and lined up his cock with her opening before sliding it in. Rinko moaned in pleasure as Yusuke began to thrust into her.

Rinko: So this is what it's like to have a younger man's cock inside you! I could get addicted to this~!

Yusuke started sucking on Rinko's breasts, making her moan more.

Rinko: Yes! That feels so good~!

Yusuke: I love you, Rinko-san!

Rinko: I- ahn~ I love you too, Yusuke-kun!

Yusuke and Rinko held hands as they did the deed. After what felt like hours, Yusuke felt his end coming again.

Yusuke: Rinko-san! I'm gonna cum!

Rinko: Do it inside~! I don't want any to get on the Gunpla!

Yusuke came inside the MILF, filling her womb with his cream and causing her to scream out in ecstasy. After emptying his load, Yusuke laid his head down on Rinko's shoulder, exhausted. Rinko stroked his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Rinko: Ara Ara~ You came so much inside me I may get pregnant~ Hopefully Sei-kun won't mind a new sibling.

Yusuke: If you do, I promise I'll be there to support you all every step of the way. I won't be like that man and not be in your life once in a while. I meant what I said when I said I loved you.

Rinko: Uhuhu~ I know, sweetie. And, thank you. Oh, dear. I don't think I'll be able to walk anymore today.

Yusuke: I can always carry you.

The two laughed as they put their clothes back on.