Scuffed Summoning

Mordred: HAH?! You did what?

Kazuya: Yeah... I may or may not have scuffed the summoning. The link didn't connect properly, so, we'll need to reconnect the path...

Mordred looks at her new master in slight disappointment. She'd never had such an incompetent master before today.

Mordred: Ugh...

Kazuya: Don't look at me like that! I'm being serious here!

She sighed before removing her jacket.

Mordred: Hah... Fine. Even though I don't really feel like it, I guess it can't be helped.

Kazuya: Nice— I mean, just leave it to me!

Kazuya got behind Mordred and lifted her tube top before fondling with her modest breasts.

Kazuya: Wow. They're surprisingly soft.

Mordred: Oi! Aren't you enjoying this a bit too much?

Kazuya: It's probably your imagination.

He pushed her down before spreading her legs and moving her denim shorts to the side, revealing her dripping wet womanhood and began to lick it, making her moan a bit.

Mordred: I- is this gonna take forever? Stop licking me down there and finish already!

After a bit of vigorous licking, Kazuya removed his shorts to reveal his hardened member.

Kazuya: My next request.

Mordred: Y-you want me to use my mouth...? What a strange smell...

Kazuya: What's wrong? You've been staring at it forever.

This made the Knight of Treachery angry.

Mordred: Sh-shut up! Go fuck yourself, Master! I can do it!

She nervously took her master's penis into her mouth and began to lick the head. Kazuya, getting impatient, grabbed her head and forced his dick into her mouth and down her throat.

Kazuya: This can't be all You're capable of, Mo-chan. If you don't suck it to the base, I won't be able to cum!

He vigorously face-fucked his Saber-class servant, her throat making sounds she didn't think was possible. The warmth of her mouth made Kazuya feels so good that he didn't want to stop. When he felt his end coming, he quickly pulled out and sprayed his seed all over Mordred's face. She was clearly not happy about the rough treatment.

Mordred: What the hell is your problem?!

Kazuya: Don't worry. I've still got plenty left.

Mordred: That's not what I meant!!!

Kazuya: Gomen Gomen. I'll be putting it in this time.

Her master pinned her down on the bed and slid her shorts to the side before lining his member with her pussy and going all in. The force caused Mordred to recoil and arch her back in pleasure.

Kazuya: Hoh... That reaction... Thinking of cumming already?

Mordred: Hah... D-did you say something...? I-I was just surprised at how much of-of a virgin you are!

Kazuya responded to her provocation by lifting her lower body up and pounding her pussy at an angle, making her squeal in ecstasy.

Kazuya: Heh. Even the stubborn Mo-chan can look this cute.

Mordred: I- I'm not stubborn...!

Her master folded her legs back and continued to fuck her tight pussy. The sounds of macaroni echoed throughout the room as Mordred was being fucked silly as they constantly changed positions. After about an hour, Kazuya let loose. He poured his nut into her womb, painting her insides white before pulling out, causing some of the sticky white substance to leak from Mordred's pussy. Mordred's body twitched in ecstasy as her tongue her ass hung in the air.

Mordred: Ah... Ah...

Kazuya: Whew! I'm spent. Let's go on a quest soon, okay, Mo?

Mordred didn't say anything, her mind filled with nothing but pleasure.

Kazuya: Uh-oh. I think I may have went a bit too far...