The One-Cut Girlfriend

Shout-out to TheOneCutKiller for allowing me to borrow his OC, Akira, for this chapter!

It was July 7th. The streets of the new Empire were alive with the hustle and bustle of cicilians and soldiers on their days off. Why? It was the day of the Star festival. Fireworks. Yukata. Food. A certain couple were also enjoying the festival as well. The two former Night Raid members, Akame the One-Cut Killer, and Akira the Reaper, along with their adoptive daughter, Air, roamed the stalls in search of food, much to the dismay of Akira's wallet.

Akame was dressed in a beautiful cherry blossom yukata with a flower pattern. Her raven black hair was tied up into a ponytail with a red flower tie.

 Her raven black hair was tied up into a ponytail with a red flower tie

AN: Imagine she has Murasame's curse marks. Also, *dies of diabetes from kuudere smile*

Akira wore a red yukata of his own. His own black hair was also tied into a ponytail. Akame had made him dress up for the festival, much to his chagrin. But, he couldn't refuse.

Akame: Look at all these people. It's nice to see joy and happiness in the empire instead of fear and hatred. It makes the sacrifices we've made worth it, in my opinion.

Akira: Agreed. I just wish that Poney, Corey, and the rest could see this...

A sad smile crept its way onto his face, remembering the comrades he and Akame had lost. Slipping him out of his funk, Akame grabbed his hand.

Akame: Enough of that. Let's eat until we can't eat anymore.

Air: Yay! Food!

One more death was mourned that night. Rest in peace, Wallet-kun. You shall be missed.

Timeskip

After the festival ended, the two went back to their home in the outskirts of the city. They laid in bed snuggling against each other.

Akame: Hey, Akira...?

Akira: Hm? What's up?

Akame: Air's sleeping upstairs.

He knew where she was going with this. She stood up and stripped her of her nightgown, revealing her slim but toned body for him to see. Akira's cheeks turned dark red as he took in the sight. Akame crawled on the bed and towards Akira.

Akame: I want you.

Akame grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised at first, but went with it as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Akira moved from her mouth and pushed her down before kissing her neck. He placed kisses all over her body, making the girl moan a bit before stopping at her dripping wet opening.

Akira went in, licking all around the inside of Akame's pussy, moving his tongue in ways she didn't think were possible. She gripped his head and moaned loudly as she wrapped her legs around him.

Akame: Akira~! Akira~! Akiraaaaaaaa~!!!!

She came. Her love juices sprayed Akira all over his face and in his mouth. He had to back up and cough up a bit of the liquid before he drowned in it and wiped his face with the sheets.

Akira: You don't hold back, do you?

Akame: S-sorry.

Akira: Don't apologize. In fact, I enjoyed that. But now...

Akira lowered his shorts, revealing his "Harbinger", standing erect at six inches. He lined up with her opening.

Akira: Are you ready...?

Akame: Yes. Make love to me.

Akira needed no more confirmation and slowly slid his member inside. The warmth of her walls caused him to grunt and the size of his cock going in caused her to moan more. Akira began to move in rhythmic motions,owly thrusting back and forth.

Akame: This reminds me of our first time... So rough... But also gentle, like he's taking care of me! It's melting my mind!

Akame continued to moan in pleasure as her boyfriend's cock went in and out. The sounds of sex echoed throughout the room. After about a few hours, he felt his end coming.

Akira: Akame...! I'm gonna...!

Akame: Do it inside!

Akira: Akame...!

Akame: Akira~!

He came. His thick white liquid painted the inside of her womb. He grunted as she moaned. After he finishes, he pulled out and laid down, exhausted. Akame laid her head on his chest and Akira wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Akame: I love you, Akira.

Akira: I love you, too, Akame.

Upstairs, Air was covering her ears with her pillow, embarrassment present on her face...

Nine months later, despite Murasame's curse, Akame gave birth to a healthy baby boy. The family cried tears of joy as Akame held the little bundle of joy in her arms. It was nothing short of a miracle.

Akira: I don't believe it! It really happened!

Akame: Kiseki... His name will be Kiseki.

Akira: "Miracle", huh? Heh. I like it. Welcome to the family, Kiseki.

Air: I can finally be a big sister!