After today, I'm Master's boyfriend

A/N: This is for those who were angy that I removed Astolfo's pp in my Power of a Gremory book

A/N: This is for those who were angy that I removed Astolfo's pp in my Power of a Gremory book. You're welcome, degenerates. :)

It was White Day and everyone was celebrating in Chaldea. Kazuya Arikawa and his Servant, Astolfo, we're celebrating as well as the other Masters and Servants.  Astolfo had given his master a bag of cookies.

Astolfo: Here's your White Day return gift, Master!

Kazuya: Thanks, Astolfo.

Astolfo: I made them with all my heart, so eat 'em up, okay~?

Not wasting any time, Kazuya popped one of them in his mouth.

Kazuya: Wow! These are delicious!

Astolfo jumped up happily, making his skirt bounce and flash his panties.

Astolfo: Yay!

After talking for a bit, Kazuya went to his room and continued to eat his cookies.

Kazuya: One could say his reason is evaporating, but... Astolfo is so innocent... Because of things like that, I... Definitely love him.

Kazuya: Being his boyfriend is bliss.

Suddenly, Kazuya popped a stuffy. It was so sudden, that he didn't have time to process it.

Kazuya: Huh?! No way... Was it the panties? No, that can't be it... Wait. Was it the cookies?

Astolfo: Is something wrong?

Kazuya: AH! Jeez. You startled me!

Astolfo: Ehe! Sorry!

Kazuya: Anyway, did- did you make these cookies by yourself...?

Astolfo: Umm, so...

Flashback

Astolfo: Preparations are good to go! The recipe's a little intimidating this time, too... And I don't have EMIYA to watch over me...

???: Perhaps I could be of some assistance?

Astolfo was greeted by Kiara, another of Kazuya's servants.

Astolfo: Really?! You're a lifesaver!

Kiara: Uhuhu~ It's no trouble at all~

End Flashback

Astolfo: Well, it's thanks to Kiara, sorta! I was glad she was around at the time.

Kazuya: Of course...

Kazuya: She definitely drugged these cookies with some kind of aphrodisiac! I swear when I get my hands on her...!

...

Kazuya: They're still good tho.

Kazuya finished all the cookies and stood up to face Astolfo before pulling him into a hug.