Misato and Child Zero

AN: THE PROTAGONIST OF THIS CHAPTER IS 18!

Misato: All right. That concludes today's training. Power down the Eva and eject the entry plug.

Maya: Yes, Ma'am. Ejecting entry plug.

Once the entry plug was ejected, the hatch opened to reveal a young man with orange hair and red eyes.

Doctor Akagi: Good work today, Tenkawa. Your Synchro Rate was well above nominal levels. As expected of Child Zero.

Asahi: Thanks, Doctor, but, I feel like I can do better.

After getting a shower and changing to his civilian clothes, Ritsuko gave him a routine check-up and sent him on his way. Once he was home, he saw Misato sitting in the dining room drinking like always. Shinji was cooking grilled steak, Rei was drinking tea, and Asuka, well, she was Asuka, always teasing and picking in Shinji.

Misato: Hey, Asahi. Wanna crack one open with me?

Asahi: I'll pass. Last I checked, I wasn't 20 years old.

Misato: Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud! Live a little!

Asahi: under breath Andy you wonder why you can't find a boyfriend...

Misato: I HEARD THAT, ASSHOLE!

Later that night...

Shinji and Asuka we're asleep. Asahi was on his phone scrolling through Twitter. He had trouble sleeping and thought it was the best way to kill time.

Misato: You're still awake?

Asahi slid his door open and saw Misato in nothing but a high-cut crop top and unbuttoned shorts that exposed her panties. She held out a can of beer to him, who took it and cracked it open.

 She held out a can of beer to him, who took it and cracked it open

Misato: 'Bout time those kids went to sleep.

They sat in the dining room with the lights dimmed down and drank.

Asahi: Japanese beer doesn't hold a candle to German Läger.

Misato: Never had German Läger.

Asahi: I'll have to order some, then. Well, you will, but I'll pay you back.

Misato: Heh. I'll hold you to that.

After finishing her beer, she scooted over to the young man and sat in his lap facing him before pulling him into a deep kiss. Initially surprised, Asahi kissed back as he gripped her ass, making her squeak in surprise. Asahi quietly moved all the stuff off the table before laying the beauty on her back. He began to kiss her stomach, which was a sensitive spot for her.

Misato: Ahn~ That feels so good~!

Asahi then slid his hand down her panties and began to play with Misato's dripping wet pussy. She wanted to moan, but she couldn't afford to wake up Shinji and Asuka. He then completely removed her shorts and panties and licked her opening fiercely. Misato grabbed the boy's head and curled her legs around him.

Misato: Yes~! Just like that! Keep going!

He continues to lick her soaking wet pussy until she sprayed her juices all over his face. He licked some of the love nectar from his lips and wiped his face with a towel. The Major smirked before fondling her prey's crotch.

Misato: You don't wanna leave this little guy out of the fun, do you~?

She got off the table and took off Asahi's shorts, revealing seven inches of hardened meat. She lifted herself up and lined up Asahi's cock with her opening before slowly sliding down on it.

Misato: It's in!

The cougar grabbed Asahi's shoulders and started to bounce up and down in his cock. The feeling of it sliding against her walls caused her to let out a loud moan, not caring if the kids wake up anymore.

Misato: Asahi~!

Asahi: Misato!

Asahi leaned her back over the table and began to pound her with powerful thrusts. After a few minutes, he was almost done.

Asahi: Misato! I'm gonna cum!

She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked him in as he gave her the best creampie she ever had, making her let out a cry of pleasure. This caused Asuka to slam her door open. She had a blush of embarrassment and anger.

Asuka: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!

She slammed the door closed, making the couple snicker a bit. They put their clothes back on and Asahi carried Misato to bed, seeing as she wouldn't be walking anytime soon.