The Sylph and the Spriggan

AN: Takes place after Fairy Dance but before Phantom Bullet

AN: Takes place after Fairy Dance but before Phantom Bullet. Also, this will contain incest. You have been warned. Also, the Protagonist is 17 and Sugu is 16.

She couldn't believe it. The Spriggan she had feelings for was none other than her older brother, Kazuya. And he returned her feelings. Suguha Kirigaya couldn't be happier. The two were currently in her room cuddling when she suddenly slid her hand down his sweatpants before she was stopped.

Kazuya: Wait. Are you sure you want to do that, Sugu? I don't want to do anything we might regret.

 Are you sure you want to do that, Sugu? I don't want to do anything we might regret

Sugu: It's fine. I want to prove how much I love you.

Sugu got on top of her brother and lifted her shirt, revealing her bare breasts. She grabbed Kazuya's wrist and placed his hand on her soft, squishy marshmallow.

Sugu: I want to have sex with you, big brother... So, please... Take me.

Those words were all Kazuya needed to hear. He flipped over and brought his sister under him before pulling her into a kiss. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths for a good while before they parted leaving a trail of saliva behind. Kazuya began to slide his hand down Sugu's panties and stimulated her womanhood. He slid two fingers into the wet opening and started to slide them in and out, making the girl moan in ecstasy.

She had done this herself a few times before, but it was different when the boy she loved was doing it.

Sugu: Big bro...!

Kazuya: You're so wet down here, Sugu.

He removed his hand and licked the residue from his fingers. The action made her even hornier than before. He then remoced his pants to reveal his hardened six-inch member.

Kazuya: One more time. Are you absolutely sure you want this?

Sugu: Yes. A thousand times, yes.

Kazuya nodded sliding his sister's shorts off and inserting his member into her opening. As he went all the way in, he pierced her hymen,causing blood to leak from her pussy and causing her pain. She immediately wrapped her arms around Kazuya and held him right as tears streamed from her eyes.

Kazuya: Sugu! Are you okay?!

Sugu: Y-Yes...! I'm okay! You can move now.

Kazuya slowly moved in and out as he made love to his little sister. Everyone who would see their relationship from this point on would look at them in disgust. Kazuto would hate him, their mother would most likely try her damnedest to break them up. Even his best friend, Kotone would most likely not want anything to do with him anymore. But, that didn't matter. The two siblings had tasted the forbidden fruit of incest. There was no going back anymore.

Kazuya was gentle in his movements so as to not cause Sugu any more pain. He could hear her sobs from between her moans of pleasure, and her tears continued to flow freely from her eyes.

Sugu: I'm sorry for crying... But, I'm just so happy...! I love you, big brother!

Kazuya: I love you, too, little sis!

Kazuya and Sugu continued to make love for a long time we'll into the night. Soon enough, he felt his end coming. So, he quickly pulled out and came on her face and breasts, his sticky white liquid glazing her features.

Sugu: Mou... I wouldn't have minded if you came inside...

Kazuya: I know, but, we're still in high school. I think it's a bit early to have kids.

Sugu: That said, you let out a lot.

She used her finger to scoop up a glob of nut and popped it in her mouth, before immediately spitting it back out.

Sugu: Blegh! It tastes horrible!

Kazuya let out a laugh at his sister/lover's reaction. Their forbidden relationship blossomed greatly that night. After getting cleaned up, they held each other as they slept in each other's arms. Sugu slept with a smile on her face. She loved her big brother and he loved her. She couldn't be happier.