A Night of Drunken Office Sex

Hayate: You wanted to see me, Lady Hokage?

Hayate could smell it as soon as he stepped into her office

Hayate could smell it as soon as he stepped into her office. Tsunade was drunk off her ass with a bottle of sake in her hand. He pinched his nose from the stench as he watched the Hokage get up from her seat and stumble over toward the younger man.

Tsunade: HeEeEyYy, hic Arashiro~ Come in, come in~

Hayate and Tsunade walked over to her desk as she sat down and chugged more sake. She slammed the bottle down on the desk. The sudden movements caused her booba to jiggle, making the young shinobi turn his head and blush.

Hayate: You're drunk again, ma'am.

Tsunade: ... So I am.

Hayate kept his head turned as Tsunade's movements kept making her tits jiggle. Tsunade gained a sly smile, stood up, and approached the young man, emphasizing her cleavage.

Tsunade: Don't think I haven't seen you staring~

Hayate: I-it wasn't on purpose, I swear!

Tsunade just let out a hearty laugh and slapped him on his back. She then poured a cup of sake and handed it to him.

Tsunade: Come on, don't be a stick in the mud! Live a little~

Not wanting to make her mad, Hayate took the sake and knocked it back.

A few hours later

Hayate: And then she dumped me for Sasuke! Can you believe that shit?!

Hayate had gotten drunk and was rambling about his ex-girlfriend. He knocked back another shot of sake before looking at Tsunade, who was listening intently. He suddenly grew a sneaky grin.

Hayate: Damn, you're beautiful...

Tsunade: Eh?

He hiccupped as he drew closer to the older woman's face. Her face was dusted red from a combination of embarrassment and inebriation. Then, in one swift move, he kissed her full on the lips. Tsunade was initially surprised but melted into it as she kissed back. Their tongues wrestled for dominance. Soon, they parted, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Tsunade: Now hic let's get those pants off!

In one swift move, Tsunade snatched Hayate's pants and underwear, leaving his hardened six-incher exposed. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sheer girth of it.

Tsunade: It's so big...

Unbeknownst to them, Shizune was watching them from outside the room.

Shizune: Oh my... 

Tsunade nervously took Hayate's cock into her mouth. The warmth of her made Hayate shiver in pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him all the way down to the base. His member reached the back of her throat. Her masterful sloppy toppy threatened to make him cum quickly.

Hayate: S-shit... Tsunade...! I'm gonna...!

Almost instantly, Tsunade pulled his dick out of her mouth as his urge to cum went down. She blueballed him.

Hayate: Kch!

Tsunade: Now, now~ You're not allowed to cum unless momma tells you to~

Hayate was pushed onto the Hokage's desk as she climbed on top of him, removing her pants and lining his cock up with her dripping wet pussy. She slowly slid down on it, moaning in pleasure as Hayate's cock went all the way inside.

Tsunade: So this is what it's like to have a younger man's cock inside~ I could get addicted to this!

Hayate started sucking on Tsunade's large and supple breasts, making her moan more.

Tsunade: Yes! That feels so good~!

Shizune began to finger herself as she watched her boss and Hayato do the deed.

SHizune: Uuffff... He's filling her up! 

Hayate and Tsunade held hands as they did the deed. After what felt like hours, Yusuke felt his end coming again.

Hayate: Tsunade! I'm gonna cum!

Tsunade: Do it inside~! Release it all inside me! Impregnate me!

Hayate came inside the MILF, filling her womb with his cream and causing her to scream out in ecstasy. Shizune climaxed as well, suppressing her voice and spraying her juices all over the floor outside the office.

Tsunade: That was amazing~ 

Hayate didn't respond as he was passed out from a combination of drunkenness and post-nut exhaustion. Tsunade giggled as she fixed her clothes and put Hayate's pants back on him.

Tsunade: I get the feeling he's gonna be out for a while. Hehehehe... Lightweight.

Using her monstrous strength she picked him up and carried him to his home.