Prologue

It was the end of May and Harry was scratching his hand because as much as he tried to heal it, his scar still itched

It was the end of May and Harry was scratching his hand because as much as he tried to heal it, his scar still itched. He glanced at the Slytherin dinner table, hoping to catch his twin's eye. Luckily for him, Violet was already searching for his gaze.

Her prefect badge was beaming in the sun and her tie was loosely hanging around her neck. She mentioned towards the door of the Great Hall, and they agreed to meet after finishing breakfast.

Unfortunately, before they could excuse themselves, an individual letter fell in front of Dumbledore's plate. He got up in an elegant movement and required the attention of the students. Everyone was eyeing the headmaster, wondering what could have happened to make him interrupt their chats and breakfast.

"Hello, students and faculty members. You might inquire what made me interrupt the most important meal of the day. Apparently, we have been addressed to a letter and a package from the future. I will read the letter aloud and I want you to not comment until I am finished. Am I clear?" Each person nodded anxiously at the headmaster's tone. "Greetings fellow Hogwarts students or faculty members. We are writing to you because the future might have its ups, but it is not as we would have envisioned it. All of our family members are still grieving the loss of their friends, parents, partners, kids etcetera. With the approval of the main characters, we put together seven books following Harry and Violet Domé-Potter's years at Hogwarts. We invited another few people, and we asked professor McGonagall to gather everyone's wand except Amelia Bones and Madam Pomfrey's for the safety of certain people. The above-mentioned books can be used as a reference in case there will be arrests. They are authorized and investigated by the Minister of Magic. Nothing will be held against students, but we do not care about adults. Read the books, prevent deaths and the war, and relax on a sofa or bean bags. Additionally, the toad has a silent spell on her until the reading is done, there will be enough foolish behaviour presented without her opening her mouth. There is also a potion in the parcel, open it and divide it between Frank and Alice Longbottom. The potion was created by Violet D.P. And we ask the dog to remain a dog until the third book is partly completed. The message was read and signed by Hogwarts's headmaster, Minerva McGonagall. Message written by Teddy L., James P., Albus P., Lily P., Rose G.W., Hugo G.W, Fred II W, Roxane W., Scorpius M., Cassiopeia D.P., Leo D.P., Lyra D.P., Perseus D.P.        
P.S. This is Albus. Mum, dad, you better give me any other name or I will just name myself Dobby or something else other than Albus Severus. It is a dishonour for my name to be affiliated with those two twat waffles.
P.P.S Aunt Mione, Mum, or aunt Violet whatever option brings everyone fewer jitters, asked me to tell you that you could do so much finer. And by that, she means to divorce the moron and get together with the ferret. She said that you would understand what it implies. And that she will love you either way, but she thinks that you have more potential with him." Dumbledore finished reading. Hermione was blushing madly while her friends were questioning why Violet would want Hermione to be with a racist bastard.

The students were trying to discover who the children were and who their parents might have been if they went through all that trouble just to prevent a few events.