Diagon Alley

IMPORTANT!

From now on the chapters will be maximum a fifth of the current length but I hope this will help me update faster.

Do you want this book to be a crossover? Because in case you do, I already have an idea. Always waiting for your suggestions if you want to share them.

There will also be editing. Nothing serious at the chapter content but the start of the chapters will be rearranged.

Back to the chapter...

New friends and goblin heads

"What the hell?" Asked Bill.

"I won't even ask." Added Frank. His wife laughed and kissed his cheek and snuggled into him.

"It rhymes." Pointed out Neville and his friends chuckled.

Harry woke early the next morning with drool on his hand. Violet was drooling away on the coat and him with a caress face. Although he could tell it was daylight, he kept his eyes shut tight after the blinding light hit him.

"Why am I always drooling in these descriptions?" Asked Violet upset.

"Because you do drool. This is one of the reasons nobody wants to sleep next to you." Answered Pansy and the others nodded.

"It's quite concerning." Added Adrian. The girl glared at him. "Don't you give me that look. You know we are right."

"Neville. Defend my honour." Requested Violet the the boy shook his head at her.

"Sorry, Vi. Can't lie so bluntly." The girl slapped him around the head. "Mum, Violet hit me."

"Violet, you have to do it higher." Alice advised Violet and the girl smirked at Neville.

'It was a dream,' he told himself firmly. 'I dreamed a giant called Hagrid came to tell us we were going to a school for wizards. When I open my eyes we'll be at home in our cupboard.'

There was suddenly a loud tapping noise.

'And there's Aunt Petunia knocking on the door,' Harry thought, his heart sinking. But he still didn't open his eyes. It had been such a good dream.

"If it's a dream, I will be pissed." Warned Tonks and Fleur agreed with her friend.

"Count me in." Noted Charlie and Bill at the same time, succeeding into making Ginny roll her eyes that now she had two pairs of babbling baboons.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

'All right,' Harry mumbled, 'I'm getting up.'

He sat up and Hagrid's heavy coat fell off him. Violet grunted and grabbed the cloak rolling herself in it. She looked like a spring roll. The hut was full of sunlight, the storm was over, Hagrid himself was asleep on the collapsed sofa and there was an owl rapping its claw on the window, a newspaper held in its beak.

"If I hear one comment, I don't care who you are but I will hex you." Threatened Violet, glaring at Adrian who seemed to have be close to reading her.

"Even me?" Teased Theo.

Silvia was enjoying to see her two kids being happy and carefree. It was long since she saw them with not even the littlest doubt or worry. "I love them so much." She whispered to her husband.