The letters from no one

⚠️ T

⚠️ T.W. ⚠️ : mention of child abuse, violence and blood

"Why do some chapters have trigger warnings?" Asked Silvia Nott already done with the abuse her daughter and her brother had to go through.

"Because there are actions mentioned that could be triggering for some of the audience." Explained Harry glancing at Snuffles that was being petted by Remus.

Twinkle twinkle little letter

The escape of the Brazilian boa constrictor earned Harry his longest-ever punishment and a huge beating that broke two of his ribs and for sure would give him scars on his back.

"They did what now?" Half the Hall yelled making the Potter witch curse and ask them to shut up.

"It isn't as bad it sounds. Violet made sure of that." Assured Harry trying to calm the wizards and witches down.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Harry." Muttered Ron before turning his attention back on the reading.

Violet almost strangled Piers when she found out what happened. She had to make some very big threats in order to make them shorten the punishment. Let's just say that Dudley ended up in the hospital because he almost remained without a spine and lost more blood than it was safe.

"I am confused on whether to yell at her about hurting a child or just congratulating her for standing up for you and herself." Mentioned Mrs Zabini and the other two mums agreed with her.

Mrs Weasley was giving the girl the evil eye for hurting an innocent boy and couldn't help but decide that she was a bad influence for Ginny and the others.

'I don't know what the big deal is. He can survive without it.' Was Violet's response after they yelled, pulled her hair, slapped her. When Vernon came later that night closer to her than she was comfortable and she considered safe, he ended up with a slap across the face, a knee in his testicles, some hair being pulled out and a promise to cut Mr. Dursley's penis off if he came anywhere near her and her brother again.

"That son of a bitch better hide before I go and chop his dick off and make him eat it." Threatened McGonagall making everyone gasp and give the Professor surprised or horrified looks. Molly being one to be horrified.

"Minerva!" Called the other teachers trying  not to laugh.

"Come on. We all know he deserves it." Argued the woman and gave Violet a small smile.