The Keeper of the keys

Oh, Toodles! Can I get a giant?

"Zese additional titles make ze story so much better." Smiled Fleur finding the difference between the twins already being pointed out strongly and knowing it will be more and more evident as the series continues.

"Thank you, Fleur. I am glad to bring a little happiness to these books." Responded Violet sending the older girl a warm smile and offering her a muffin.

BOOM.

They knocked again. Dudley jerked awake. Violet almost jumped in front of him as well. She had a tendency to protect people even if they hurt her as long as she thought they deserved redemption.

"I got over that quick enough." Scoffed Violet upset the book felt the need to point that out.

"Not quick enough to avoid getting hurt." Replied Cho, remembering the jokes about the poor unloved Potter girl.

"Someone hold me back before I do something I will actually enjoy." Whispered Violet to her friends and hoped they will keep her in check. "Not smart enough to learn when to shut up." She retorted making Cho's hair to start turning vomit green without even touching her wand or uttering a word.

The older girl started crying but the adults just ignored her thinking that she had it coming. Taking pity on her, Umbridge undid the jinx.

'Where's the cannon?' he said stupidly.

There was a crash behind them and Uncle Vernon came skidding into the room. He was holding a rifle in his hands – now they knew what had been in the long, thin package he had brought with them.

"He had that around kids." Gasped Ted horrified at the thought of a gun anywhere near his daughter.

"You carry wands which can do so much more harm and you are angry at a gun?" Asked Colin confused on the issue. He considered guns safer than wands. "You can be chopped, boiled, suffocated, tortured, burnt, drowned and many other with a wand yet you are scared of getting shot?"

The man was speechless not having thought of it like that. Colin was right.

'Who's there?' he shouted. 'I warn you – I'm armed!'

There was a pause. Then –

SMASH!

"Why do we have comic book narration?" Asked Remus confused.

"It is also Harry's book so that should explain it." Responded Luna without thinking of what she just said.

The door was hit with such force that it swung clean off its hinges and with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor.

A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair.
The giant squeezed his way into the hut, stooping so that his head just brushed the ceiling. He bent down, picked up the door and fitted it easily back into its frame. The noise of the storm outside dropped a little. He turned to look at them all.