Operation

Having requested the aid of his two best engineers and the leading mind in biologics, Dasyil had prepared an operating table with everything that they might need for what was inside the cryo capsule.
He paced impatiently and worriedly, watching as water dripped out from underneath the machine. Time was ticking and he needed help fast.
His eyes darted up as he heard the door slide open, as Coco and two other women walked in with lots of equipment.

Behind Coco was a silver haired woman with stunning emerald eyes. Her long hair done up in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes while working
She was beautiful, with a well defined and toned body. Her pale skin was covered oil and grime, as was her tight fitting grey tank top.
She was pushing along a cart overflowing with pieces of machines and spare parts. As she walked past and set the cart in place, Dasyil got a better look at her.
A green jumper was wrapped around her wide hips, and she wore loose mechanics overalls with many pockets and pouches for her tools.
One suspender was hanging limply off of her shoulder, while the other struggled to hold the weight of all of the things she had in her pockets.
As she walked over to the table, she looked to Dasyil and nodded with a confident and reassuring look.

"Don't worry Admiral. We'll get it done" she said, her voice had a slight Scandinavian accent.

Dasyil nodded in response
"I know you will Luna."

And of course behind Luna was Kamil. The main mind behind Ironclad Hybrids. 
She had similar vibrant eyes to Coco and Luna, but her skin was tanned and almost tropical in appearance.
As a genetically enhanced human, she was perfect in almost every way. She had the beauty, the muscle and the Hybrid additions. Her long brown cat tail was well groomed, and her long hair went down to her waist, although she left it able to move around freely, wild and untamed much like her.
Atop her head and wild hair was her two large cat ears, although the left ear was slightly floppy.
She was also wearing a black tube top underneath her white lab coat, showing off her musculature and abs.
And below the waist she wore simple loose fitting cargo pants and white sneakers.

She pulled along another trolley, stacked with crates and other green boxes. The crates were white with red pluses on all four of their sides. Medical equipment for what was in the cryo capsule.

They all set up pieces of their own equipment. Preparing for a job that would require ultimate focus, precision and delicacy. Kamil set up an infusion stand and attached a blood bag to it, with many others ready to go.
Luna and Coco prepared power tools, parts and a small gas cylinder for small welding tools.

Once everything was set up, Dasyil stepped over to the side of the cryo capsule and took a deep breath. The other three walked over to help lift what was inside.

Glancing back and forth at the operating table and the capsule, he was visibly scared.
"Once I open this capsule. It'll be a race to stabilise him" he said, worry laced his words. 

Luna looked to him and nodded
"We won't let you down, sir."

With those words, Dasyil closed his eyes for a brief moment and thought about the past, before he counted down from three and pulled a weighty lever on the side of the capsule.
With a loud, crackling hiss, the inside of the capsule equalised the pressure to the outside, and defrosted the interior.
The heavy capsule door lifted up and out of the way, letting cold mist roll out onto the floor.

On the inside of the capsule was a person, a young man with grievous wounds. Most of his body was burnt, scarred and damaged. His left arm was missing, with huge chunks of his torso missing as well. 
A hole went through his stomach, through his spine and out near his neck, with burn scars still remaining near the entrance wound.
His legs were torn up, with large wounds dug deep into his flesh. But otherwise they were intact.
The only part of his body that seemed to be unharmed was his head. The man had dark purple hair that still had debris and dirt from whatever incident caused his injuries.
Without any burn marks or scars to obscure his skin, his face showed that his skin colour was quite tanned, not that far from Kamil's own tone.

Despite the amount of damage he had received, it was evident he had received treatment in the past. Remnants of heavy stitching were scattered over his body, and bandages were still wrapped around many wounds. 
These were likely done to prolong his life until he could be put in this capsule, where he would remain until the time is right.

Once the capsule door was open, the four gently picked him up and moved him to the operating table, where Kamil, immediately began to work on making sure he would continue to receive blood and would remain stable. While Coco and Luna began to attach machines and other parts to his body.

Dasyil exhaled and dragged his hands down the side of his face, looking at the three women work.
"I... I can't watch this. I will be in the command center. I know you will all do your best. Whatever happens, you have my utmost gratitude"

The three simply gave him reassuring nods as they continued to work, before Dasyil left the room.

Scratching the stubble on his chin as he walked, Dasyil's mind was clouded with thoughts of the purple haired man. He walked along the dimly lit corridors with nothing but his inner voice and the sound of his boots clanking against the metal flooring.
As he approached the main hallways that led to the command center, he put any worries and concerns he had in the operating room and steeled himself to be the admiral that everyone needed him to be right now.

As he walked up to the command center door, he stood upright and proud, and held his hands together behind his back. He lifted his chin high and stepped in. The metal doors sliding open automatically for him.

"Admiral on deck!" he heard someone call out, and as he looked around, barely anyone's speed or posture changed, as even without him being there, they were always at their peak.