Laboratory

Rez woke up in a small room with four corners. The walls were tiled with sickly yellowish green ceramics and each one seemed to have a damp mold growing between them. The floor was rough concrete, it was bumpy and d in certain places, making it sore to stand or sit on. 
The only furniture there was a metal bed with an old mattress and worn pillow, and in the adjacent corner a toilet out in the open.
A single lightbulb hung from the ceiling in the center of the room, flickering dimly and giving off a subtle, low sounding hum. Flies or moths were buzzing around it, it was difficult to make out their shapes in the constantly changing light. 

Groaning, Rez sat up and held the side of his head, which he found had large stitches across the right hand side of his temple. Seems that's where he was hit with something to knock him out to bring him here.
His clothes were different to what he was wearing at the park. Instead of his comfy outdoor clothing, he was now stuck in a tight, itchy orange jumpsuit with numbers on his chest. He couldn't quite make out the numbers, but if it were anything like a prison, which seemed to be what he was in, it would be some kind of identification.
He looked around and winced at the slight pain in his head, having gained a migraine from being whacked unconscious.
A dark shape was in the middle of one of the four walls, and walking forward to get a better look revealed it to be a comically large metal door. The door frame was riveted to the wall, so the actual door must have to slide to the side to actually let people in. 
In the center of the door itself was a smaller rectangle that was placed horizontally, framed in a slightly bigger rectangle with more rivets. It must be a view hole that people can use to look in if needed.
The door and it's frame was dark gray, and it was rusty in the small nooks and crannies where what little moisture could gather.
He scratched the back of his head and glanced upwards, and just above the door was an air vent, perfectly positioned between the top of the door frame and the ceiling. A metal grate was placed over it, blocking any access to the fan or the air ducts themselves.

He sighed and looked around, sitting down on the edge of the poor excuse for a bed and thought for a moment. He had been too busy looking around to really think about what had happened. The last he remembered was being in the park with his family, hearing loud noises and then a pain in the back of his head. 
He began to well up and hug his knees, scared for the safety of his sister and his parents. He could only hope and pray that they were alive. Tears ran down his cheeks and off of his face, landing on his lap and wetting the fabric the jumpsuit was made of.
Scared, afraid and alone.
Rez wasn't sure what to do. So he laid on his side and rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes tightly, hoping that it would all just be a nightmare, and that he would open them up back in his room. He wished so hard that he would wake up, but no matter how hard he tried, or how loud he cried.
He wasn't going home.
Hours passed, and he soon exhausted his energy from crying, and he fell asleep. His dry tears staining his face. 

However, when he woke back up he was no longer in that room. In fact he didn't seem to be in the same place at all. He was on an operating table, held in place with metal clamps around his arms and legs. He struggled immediately, trying desperately to get out before even looking around.
The room was a bright white, everything was sleek in design and seemingly state of the art. A giant contrast to the almost horror film of a room he was in previously. And glancing down, it seemed like he was only wearing a pair of boxers now.
Men and women in white lab coats were walking around to various different pieces of equipment.
One thing that attracted Rez's gaze was a small trolley beside the table, with many different knives, scalpels and operating tools. This of course scared Rez beyond measure, he tried so hard to get out, but the harder he pulled and moved, the more he just bruised and cut himself on the metal.
A heart-rate monitor was going crazy just beside him, and a man quickly rushed over with a needle, injecting an almost transparent blue liquid into his veins.
Almost instantly all of his muscles went numb and loose, his head fell back and he went completely limp. But he remained conscious, much to his dismay. He watched as a metal cylinder was opened, four panels moving up and out like helicopter blades. Mist came out and rolled across the floor silently, as a woman reached in and grabbed a few vials of something that was in glass cylinders with some kind of device on the top of them. 
His heart was beating normally in the physical world, but in his head it was going like a machine gun. Despite nothing happening to it in reality, it felt like it was about to burst.
He watched them as a lever was pulled down, and a section of the floor moved out of the way to let a gigantic machine rise up and power on with a loud whir and a mechanical "Ka-chunk"
It resembled an MRI machine, but much longer and it seemed like it would close and lock him inside.
A few of the people grabbed large tubing that went into the wall and plugged it into the back of the machine, an odd noise coming from the wall as thick fluids began to pump into the machine, and a big green light turned on on the outside.

He was yanked out of his thoughts when the operating table he was sat on was shook by a mechanical arm as it grabbed the edge and pulled it off of its legs. It spun him round and lined the table up with the machine's entrance.
He could just about see that inside the machine was a cylinder with spinning rings around it, but that was all he could make out.
The arm pushed the table into the hole headfirst, and before Rez could realize what had happened, the door slammed shut, and the whirring of bolts being locked into place reverberated around the tube.

Everything fell silent on the outside, and the inside was completely pitch black. He could only hear his shaky breath as he once more tried to escape the metal constraints around him, to no success.
He looked around the abyss he was sat on, and was scared when the inside of the machine suddenly began to sound like a jet engine. Dim green lights turned on and the rings began to spin faster. A few seconds after, three holes opened up in the ceiling, and three holes on either side of him. He panicked and began to breath heavily as the thick, jello like fluid from before began to pour in and flood the chamber he was in. And needles filled with the liquid that the glass jar's had jolted out of the sides and into his body, making him cry out in pain, only to be silenced by the jello. He could not make any noise as he felt it go down his windpipe and into his body, but he also did not struggle. He could still breath, but he couldn't move or see.
His body began to feel a tremendous amount of pain, all of his muscles began to scream at once and tighten, becoming red hot. His skull began to burn in two places, and his tailbone felt like it was about to break skin. He tried to clench his fists, but the jello prevented that, and with one last breath, he passed out.
At the mercy of the machine.