Cage-fight

Rez stood for a few moments, rooted to the spot in fear at the lumbering figure that the Snake had. He was supposed to fight him? He couldn't even imagine any ways that he could. All Rez could think of is that instead of winning the fight, he had to bide his time and survive until the time was up. If, there was any time. He wasn't sure about it.
But before he had any more time to think, the Snake began to walk towards him and began to crack his knuckles and joints. He flicked his thin, forked tongue around his lips and grinned
"You're just a piece of gravel that I have to step on to get to the top, pipsqueak" he quite literally hissed.
Rez looked around for anything that could help him, but he couldn't find anything in time before the Snake went to deliver a powerful punch to the side of Rez's head. He narrowly ducked under it and leaned back, spinning his arms around to keep him from falling over.
When he stood back up, Rez went to swing back at his bigger opponent, landing a punch right in his gut. Apart from lightly winding him, it didn't do much. 
He jumped back and looked up at the Snake's reaction, who grinned.
"You're even weaker than you look. Breaking you will be easy"
He boasted, reaching out for him.
Rez was looking for ways to even hurt him, so he did what his new instincts told him to do. He went for the Snake's fingers and brought his new sharp teeth down on them as hard as he could. It only took a second before he heard a sickening crunch, and the Snake yelled out in pain. 
Using his free hand, he punched Rez square on the side of the head, sending him flying against the cage wall. His hand was covered in blood, and he looked at the finger that had been bitten. It was definitely broken, and the bone was sticking out where Rez had shattered it.
The Snake looked absolutely furious. He grabbed his shirt and ripped a part of it off, using it to protect his finger from taking any further damage.
Rez seemed quite pleased with himself, oddly enough. Although he wasn't fond of the taste.
He scrambled to his feet and clenched his fists "Are you always this cocky?" Rez mocked, not knowing where this confidence was coming from.
The Snake hissed and bared his fangs, which seemed to be dripping with some sort of substance. he eyed Rez and looked over his body, and glared
"You're supposed to be a wolf. Wolves work in packs. A single wolf by itself is an outcast and deserves death"
Rez just shrugged and looked up at the crowd of people watching them, then back down to the Snake, who was baring his fangs.
Rez couldn't help but watc the strange liquid dripping from the tips of htem, and he had to ask.
"...Are you venomous?" he tilted his head, to which the Snake only grinned and chuckled.
"You noticed? One bite from me, will kill you in a matter of hours, if the medical team don't do anything about it" He grinned and continued "I'm not supposed to use them, they tell me. But if you keep pushing your luck I might just chomp down on that little neck of yours and let you know how it feels to have your insides slowly melted away"
Rez shuddered at the thought, and he wasn't about to let him get close anymore.
He looked around for anything to use against him, until his eyes landed on a small metal pipe lodged into the chain link fence keeping them in. He grabbed it and pulled it out with a bit of struggle, and looked to the Snake with a grin.
He only laughed and waved his hands in front of him "Ah, a pipe. I've lost now. Bo hoo" he rolled his eyes and continued to walk towards him. To which Rez just charged at him.

Rez held the pipe above his head in both of is arms, when he got close to the Snake, he brought it downwards on his skull. But that didn't matter, as he had moved out of the way, grabbed the pipe and kicked Rez right in the side of his stomach. 
Rez's eyes shot open and he fell to the floor, coughing and spluttering as all of the air in his lungs was forcefully pushed out of him. He held his throat and crawled away from the dark, shadowy Snake and watched as he twirled the pipe in his hands.
"Y'know I used to run with a gang. I used to do really, really bad things to people with pipes like these"
He sighed happily, as if remembering a fond, enjoyable memory
"I'd shatter kneecaps, break jaws. I even put one in someones mouth and slammed a chair into the back of their heads when the back of the pipe was against the wall" he laughed and held the side of his face "Fuck, that was good... Now, what will I do with you?" he mumbled.
Rez was looking for a way out, he looked to the fence, to the blood stained floor, and even the ceiling, but nothing was there. He looked to the Snake's feet, which were just in front of his own and wondered if he could kick them from under him and get his pipe back.
He moved his feet back, aimed it up, and launched his feet into the side of the Snake's shin. e yelled out and fell to one side, doping the metal pipe to the floor with a loud clang. 
Immediately, Rez reached to grab the metal pipe from is hands, and he succeeded. Partly.
The Snake still had a grip on it, and he looked up to Rez with an angry, now cruised and cut face.
He went to push Rez away from the pipe, but the younger boy took advantage of his overconfidence and punched him right in the nose. He recoiled and let go of the pipe to hold his face, yelling out in pain as it bled.
Rez looked to the metal pipe, and without any hesitation, raised it up and brought it down on the Snake's knee. He heard a loud crack, and the Snake screeched and curled up, clutching his knee.
The whole room went completely silent as they watched their star performer rock back and forth, clutching his likely shattered knee.

Rez held the metal pipe up in the air triumphantly, his wolf tail flicking around in joy behind him. He took his moment in the spotlight and ran with it, before throwing the pipe to the ground and waiting for the inevitable appearance of the heavily padded guards to take him back to his cell. That, or they might even just outright kill him for winning the fight against the best.
He waited for a few minutes, the room silent apart from a few murmurs and the quiet whines from the Snake.
Nothing seemed to happen until the door that Rez came through opened up.
The creaking metal noise of the door opening alerted Rez, his ears pointing upwards. He stared at the dark void through the metal door frame and sighed, before walking in. The door closed behind him, and the rest of the audience were left to wonder what would befall both the fighters. If the Snake would be punished for losing, or if Rez would be for winning. They'd likely never know truly, but they could certainly have their guesses.