Chapter 1: man in the elevator

WRITERS POV

In a small, but modern house(see the picture above)there is a 26 year old woman, with chocolate brown skin, brown eyes and charcoal black hair looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She smiles approvingly at her outfit: a white blouse with red skinny jeans.

Today is the day of her job interview for the CEO's assistant. Dominica puts on her black boots, and leaves the house.

She crosses a few roads, and then she stands still in front of a tall building.

This building is bigger than I expected; she thinks.

She goes inside and walks towards the reception.

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview." she says.

The receptionist smiles and directs her towards the elevator, and informs her that she needs to be on the tenth floor.

When she steps into the elevator, a handsome man with an aloof face walks in.

She feels uncomfortable, but chooses to be nice since she might be working here.

"Good morning" she says.

"Morning." His cold, deep voice gives her shivers.

She then notices that she can see his big arms and big muscles trough the shirt he is wearing, and his firm bottom trough his trousers.

She keeps staring at his bottom, until the man starts speaking.

"I never knew my ass was that amusing."

Dominica her face turns red, and looks away, embarrassed.

The man turns around 90 degrees, and smiles, so that his dimples become visible.

When they arrive at the tenth floor, they both get out of the elevator.

"it was nice meeting you miss".

"it was nice meeting you too sir."

After greeting each other, Dominica walks into the room where a sheet of paper is taped on the door with the words

'JOB INTERVIEW ASSISTANT CEO'.

When she's inside, she sees 10 other women, who are doing their make-up.

They're wearing revealing, tight clothes, that reveal way too much cleavage, and by the looks of their faces they probably had 10 plastic surgeries.

The first one goes in, and the others start gossiping about the CEO.

"I heard he is the most handsome man in the city" one said.

"I heard he is amazing in bed" another says.

Dominica puts in one of her airpods, and plays some soothing music.

One after the other the girls go in confident, but come out looking like their wifi went out at home.

When it's Dominica's turn, she takes a deep breath, scoops up all her courage, and walks into the office.

She closes the door and turns around, only to see the handsome guy she met in the elevator.

A/n:
Hi guys! it's dontmindmeimhot here. How are you enjoying the first chapter? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!