Chapter 8: tumbprint

Brian kisses Dominica passionately, and his hand reaches down into her panties.

He slowly starts kissing her neck and he rubs her clit. Dominica moans and she grabs his ass. Just when she is about to squeeze it, he inserts two fingers and Dominica moves her hips, so they go in deeper.

She keeps rocking her hips until Brian takes out his fingers. Dominica looks at his lustful gaze, and watches Brian suck her juices off his fingers.

He smirks, and takes off her dress and her panties and slowly trails down with hot, wet kisses, he spreads her legs, and starts to suck on her.

He almost sucks her dry, and he inserts two fingers again. Dominica is now moaning uncontrollably, and her hair is all messed up. Brian then stands up, starts to unbuckle his pants, and Dominica takes off her bra.

Now she is lying completely naked in front of Brian, who is naked also. She gets off the couch, and walks towards Brian. When she is in front of him, he palms her face and kisses her lips.

In an instant, their tongues swirl together, and he grabs her breasts. They move towards Brian his desk, and Brian picks up Dominica and places her down on the desk. They kiss, and Brian inserts his member into Dominica.

She feels his huge cock inside of her, and Brian feels her walls tightening around his shaft. "Fuck"; he moans.

He then pulls back his hips, and then slams his hips into her. He keeps on a steady pace, until they both feel the need for more. He pumps into her faster, and Dominica her hands run down Brian his back.

Brian then gently lays Dominica  her back onto the desk, and he lifts up her legs onto his shoulders, giving him more access.

Dominica moans loudly, and would be heard by the employees downstairs, if there werent soundproof walls and  windows in Brian his office.

Dominica is almost there, and so is Brian. Dominica feels a sudden surge of pleasure wash over her, and she then lets go, along with Brian.

He cums inside of her, and lays down on top of her. After a while of lying in that position, Dominica falls asleep. Brian stands up and carries Dominica towards a door, wich if you don't pay attention to detail, miss.

He opens it with his thumbprint and he goes inside to reveal a bedroom with a closet and a bathroom. Brian places Dominica on the bed, and walks out and closes the door, but doesn't lock it.

He then puts on his clothes, and takes Dominica her clothes as well. He walks into the room, and raises Dominica her legs and slides her panties up her legs.

He then pulls her dress over her head, and covers her with a blanket. He places a kiss on her head, and lets her sleep while he's working.

After a few hours, he goes back into the room, and goes to lie beside Dominica. After a short while, he falls asleep, when Dominica wakes up.

She makes a move to get up, but Brian tightens his hold around her waist.

"Where are you going?" Brian asks.

"I'm going to work".

"You're my personal assistant, I am your work".

Dominica smiles, and turns around to give Brian a kiss. And that is the start of something unknown..........

Hi guys! it's dontmindmeimhot here. How are you enjoying the eight chapter? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!