Chapter 6: margarita's

When they arrive at the charity event which is being held at the most elite hotel ever, Dominica gets nervous and takes a deep breath.

Brian notices and holds her hand to help calm her nerves.

"What's bothering you love?"

She looks into his eyes and gives him a small peck on the lips.

"Not having your lips on mine."
Dominica answers to Brian his question.

He grins and gives her a passionate kiss, before he opens the door and gets out to Dominica her side to open the door for her.

When Dominica gets out of the car, she's suddenly surrounded by the flashes of cameras and the voices of the press.

She starts feeling nervous, until she feels the familiar sensation of Brian his arm around her waist.

She looks at Brian, who smiles and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Suddenly all the attention turns to Brian and Dominica, but by the time that the press starts asking questions they are already inside.

Dominica and Brian are smiling at each other when a middle aged woman wearing an elegant dress and a middle aged man wearing an expensive suit walk towards them.

"Hello mom, dad".

"Hi honey."
The middle aged woman says.

"Mom, dad this is my date, Dominica"

"Pleased to meet you" Dominica says to his parents.

They both smile at her, and walk away when they see one of their friends.

Brian looks at Dominica, who is looking around her surroundings in awe.

Brian grins, pulls her towards him which causes her back to hit his abs, and whispers in her ear:

"do you want to get a drink, princess?"

Dominica blushes slightly, but Brian doesn't see it due to her glowing chocolate colored skin.

"Okay" Dominica answers.

Brian gives her a sweet kiss on the back of her neck, and leads her to the mini-bar.

When they arrive at the mini-bar, Brian orders two margarita's. While they wait, they talk about their self, and about work.

They are about to leave, when they're approached by a young by a young woman, who is wearing a slightly revealing red dress whit her strawberry blond hair down.

"Hey Brian", the woman says with a sweet voice.

The woman smiles at Brian seductively, waiting for a response.

"Hello Jermaine"; Brian greets her.

Dominica notices that Brian looks a little uncomfortable and slightly annoyed.

"Dominica, this is Jermaine, Jermaine this is Dominica"; Brian says.

Jermaine looks at Dominica, and for a second a look of disgust appeared on her face, but she quickly recovers her face.

"Nice to meet you", she says.

"Like wise", Dominica answers with a grin on her face.

Brian pulls her closer, and whispers in her ear: "do you want to dance?"

Dominica smiles, and nods her head. They say goodbye to Jermaine, and walk to the center of the dance floor, where other couples are already dancing to a slow music.

Brian holds Dominica close to him, and they lightly sway to the music.

While they dance, Dominica starts to wonder what Brian and she are.

Are they a couple? friends with benefits? or is she just his hot assistant? Brian notices that Dominica is a little absentminded, so he gives her a kiss on her forehead, which causes for her to smile, and put those thoughts away. For now at least.

A/n:
Hi guys! it's dontmindmeimhot here. How are you enjoying the first chapter? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!