Chapter 10: Epilogue

HIIII. BYE.

*3 years later*
Dominica is sitting on the couch. She sighs and rubs her stomach.

She just found out that she is expecting, again! Today is her husband's birthday, so she is planning on telling him when he gets home with their daughter.

Their daughter has her beautiful brown eyes, and her husband his smile. She has her mother her shiny chocolate brown skin, only a little lighter.

She is now one and a half year old, and she and her husband went for a stroll.

Dominica is watching 'The Umbrella Academy' on Netflix, when she realized she doesn't have a cake for Matthew!

They live in a simple, comfy home, out in the countryside. She runs to their room, and changes into a pair of jeans, sweats and sneakers.

She takes her car keys, and sighs. It was an expensive gift from Matthew for her birthday last year.

She goes into the garage and gets into the car. She presses the button on the remote that opens the garage door, and starts the car.

She backs up onto the driveway and drives towards the bakery. She parks in front of the building and goes in.

When the bell on the door rings, Dominica her sister comes from behind the counter, and gives her a bright smile.

"Hey Sis!"

"hey!"

I came here to buy Matthew a birthday cake.

"I know, you're late"

Dominica's sister says. Dominica smiles at what her sister said.

Her sister never forgot her husband his birthday, because Dominica always places a heart on the day on the calendar.

Dominica's sister goes out into the back, when the bell of the door rings.

Dominica turns around and sees the one person she least expected to see here, Brian.

There is a woman next to him, and she is pushing a stroller with a baby in it, around her daughter her age.

Brian looks at her with a shocked face, and whispers something in the woman her ear, before walking towards Dominica.

They stand opposite each other awkwardly for a while, before Brian decides to break the silence.

"You look well" Brian says, starting the conversation.

"You too".

"So you're married?" Brian asks, gesturing towards the ring on Dominica he finger.

Dominica smiles, and nods, the conversation getting a bit more awkward.

"Me too, I just want to say thank you, for saying no when I asked you to marry me."

"Brian-"
Dominica gets cut off by Brian.

"No seriously, if you didn't say no, I wouldn't have met the love of my life."

"Well then thank you for accepting my choice, because I wouldn't have met the love of my life either."

"It was nice seeing you again."

"Like wise."

hi guys! it's dontmindmeimhot here. How did you enjoy the book? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!

Soooo........ this is the last chapter of the assistant, and I want to thank everyone for reading this book, because I seriously thought it was going to have like, two reads, but it got waaay more than that, so thank you for reading this book. Until our next adventure.

xoxo

~dontmindmeimhot