Chapter 3: office passion

Hi guys! It's me again! I couldn't find any man more charming than Jamie Dornan on Pinterest for Brian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their last encounter, Brian and Dominica didn't speak much, due to Brian his busy schedule, and the amount of work he gave to Dominica.

Friday, a week after the interview, Dominica walks into her office, when she sees Brian, who is sitting on her desk.

"Good morning sir".

"Morning''.

He stares at her for a moment, and walks towards her. Dominica takes a step back, and her back hits the door.

Brian entraps her between his muscular arms, and looks down at her.

When he is about to lean down, Dominica places her hand on Brian his chest to stop him from getting closer.

Brian grins, and whispers in her ear: relax, it's just sex, just this once. He pulls back, and presses his lips to hers

Then he licks her lips, asking for permission to enter. and Brian starts to taste every corner of her mouth, and then swirls his tongue around hers.

Brian grabs Dominica's ass, and lifts her so her thighs are wrapped around his hips. He then walks to his office, and lays Dominica down on the sofa.

He takes off his shirt, and takes off Dominica her dress. Now Brian sees her lingerie, which causes for him to go rock-hard.

He starts kissing her again, and the kisses trail down to her neck. On one spot, her hairs stand up and Brian starts to kiss and suck the spot.

Dominica moans, and Brian pulls off her panties. He starts rubbing down there, and Dominica arches her back. He then inserts two fingers, and Dominica her moans start getting louder.

"Thank god we're alone on this floor", Brian thinks.

He starts pushing his fingers in and out, and with his other hand he unclips her bra.

When her breast are exposed, he kisses her left nipple and starts suckling on it. Dominica scratches his back, and nibbles his ear.

Dominica screams, and collapses underneath Brian. When Brian is about to stand up, Dominica turns them around, so she is on top, and takes off his pants and boxer shorts.

She stares at his huge manhood, and rubs it up and down with her hand. When she feels it getting harder, she straddles him, and grinds on his manhood.

They both moan, and Brian suckles on Dominica her breast. They go on in their wonderful bliss until sleep washes over their bodies, and they sleep in each others arms.

Hi guys! it's dont mind meim hot here. How are you enjoying the third chapter? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!