Chapter 7: eggs and bacon

The rest of the evening Brian and Dominica dance together.

When they arrive at Brian his place, Dominica gets an unexpected call from her sister.

"Shoot", she mutters under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Brian asks her.

"My sister came over at my house yesterday, but I wasn't home."

Brian smiles and thinks about what they did yesterday. He then snatches her phone, and answers the call.

Cicilia: Dom, what the hell? I came over and I waited almost an hour and THERE WAS NO RESPONSE!!!

Brian: I'm sorry miss but Dominica can't come to the phone right now.

Cicilia: Oh, I'm sorry, is she busy?

Brian: you could say that.

Brian smirks and who looks at Dominica, who is trying to take the phone back, and is failing. 

Cicilia: Okay, I'll leave you two to it.

After she finished her sentence, she hung up the phone.

Brian hands Dominica her phone back. They get out of the car and walk towards the building.

They take the stairs to Brian his penthouse, and fall asleep after eating some noodles, showering and watching some television. 

The next day Dominica wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

She gets out of bed and walks into Brian who is at the stove, frying bacon, eggs and sausages.

She takes a seat at the counter, and looks at Brian his muscled back, and his tight ass.

"You know it's rude to stare".

Brian turns off the stove , and puts the food on two plates.

"But if you want, my ass could be all yours tonight".

Brian smirks, and winks at Dominica who is blushing so much, it is visible on her dark chocolate colored skin.

She quickly takes the fork and eats her food. When she is done, she goes to the sink to wash her plate along with the pan.

When she is finished, she dries her hands on a towel, and turns around to see Brian looking down at her.

He leans in, and then places his his lips on hers. They then go shower, and drive to the company.

When they arrive at the company, Dominica can feel the stares of the female employees around her.

When she arrives at the elevator, she lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Are you okay?" Brian asks.
"I'm fine". Dominica responds.

"Yes that you are".

Brian smirks at Dominica her surprised face expression, and that she almost dropped the important files she was holding in her hand.

Suddenly, Dominica thinks of something.

"You know, you shouldn't play with yourself during work hours".

Brian is stunned by her remark, and now it's Dominica her turn to smirk at him.

When they arrive at the top floor,  Dominica gets out of the elevator, and walks into her office, when Brian pulls her back, and holds her up in his arms. He then walks into his office.

"You're right, I won't play with myself during work hours".

Brian smirks.

"I will play with you.

Hi guys! it's dontmindmeimhot here. How are you enjoying the seventh chapter? plz answer this question in the comments and vote if you liked this chapter!