Preface

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

*|•  Started on: August 9th, 2022  •|*

*|•  Finished on: —  •|*

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Summary

Violet  Potter, born into an old influential and wealthy pureblood family, one of the first twenty in the world. Friends with Luna Lovegood from the start, her friend group will extend to as many Slytherins as possible, a few very kind Hufflepuffs and one fierce Gryffindor. Another war will occur and it is mystery which side will win but one thing is clear... it will be written in the history books.

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Copywriting notice

I DO NOT OWN the Harry Potter books, movies or the franchise. I only own Violet and the plot changes she will bring along the way. But besides that,
these characters all belong to J.K. Rowling.

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Romance

After I will finish writing the book I will modify it. But at the moment I want it to be a surprise or maybe I will just keep it a secret. Who knows?

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Era

This book will take place into the Golden Trio era, more specifically the twins' fifth year. It is set before Sirius' death.

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Font and page colour recommended for the best experience

Baskerville and black

🎶▫️🎶▪️🎶▫️🎶

Author note

Hello, Guten Tag, Hola 👋

I am happy that you chose to read my book.

How are you? I am excited.

Please if you see any grammatical errors let me know. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes I might make.

Don't repost this book!

I appreciate good criticism but try not to be mean.

I don't mind if you talk about other fanfics in the comments. But I will not tolerate threats to my name or other people in the comments.

If there will ever be rereaders to this book but I doubt because it is not that good but if it is please try not to spoil too much. Unless some ftr (first time reader) asks for spoilers.

Author notes will be at the end of every chapter. Sometimes they will be long and others short. Depends on my mood. If you don't want to read them I don't mind. It is your choice. I won't write important stuff about the book at the end. In case of anything I will announce it at the start of the chapter.

My character might seem mean at first and I would appreciate if you could wait before you leave hateful comments towards her. Of course there also just mean/bad or any adjective characters you want to use in this book. I will not make them all soft and sweet or searching for redemption. Just how in life not everything is shiny and daises. It's more of a grey area.

I love Wolfstar and I believe the two of them make more sense than Remus and Tonks so my story will have this ship. I intend to keep Teddy in the story but I will change the circumstances of his birth.

TW: This story will contain mention of blood, torture, mention of rape, alcohol usage, panic attacks and other.

A trigger warning will be at the start of each chapter that contains any of my warnings. Please read only if you are comfortable with it. I don't wish for anyone to be hurt by my story.

If you are not okay with one or more of the things I said this chapter you can close the book and read another one but I don't want negative comments because I haven't done anything wrong.

So please if I haven't bored you to death, read this story and tell me your opinion.

Thank you for reading or rereading this book,
The author