Part 3 (perfect life)

Kiara ran to him.. She opened the door. He was a couple of meters away from her...

Kiara: J! What the hell just happened?!
Can you explain me?!
JJ: Nothing Kie! (continued to walk away)
Kiara: Nothing?!! Fight is nothing?!!!JJ!!!

He sharply turned away to her

JJ(in tears): You'll not understand Kie...
Kie: What exactly?!(incomprehensible face)

JJ was looking at her in tears

JJ: Nothing... (said quietly and left)
Kiara: JJ!
JJ: Come back at the restaurant,they are waiting for you! Please Kie leave me!(he walked away)

Kiara shook head and came back at the restaurant.

JJ's pov:
I was walking down empty streets .I didn't want to come back at the chateau so I decided to go my home as my dad left this island... When I arrived, without going inside, I sat on the floor on the balcony, leaning against the wall. I could not stop crying.... My friends don't take me seriously whatever I did or said...like they think that  I am a fool and a womanizer, but I am not! My dad is abuser... And the fact that I can't have anything with the person I love more than life tearing me apart from the inside. -Perfect life JJ!(I said myself)
I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes with hope that tomorrow will be more better than today....

TO BE CONTINUED...