Part 8 ( thanks for your help)

Kiara almost cried,she understood that it will definitely not be the same as before.

Kiara's pov:

Shit! What's wrong with me! I don't know! Maybe I'm just afraid to admit to myself about my feelings for him....I need time to figure it all out...

She didn't want to return to them because of JJ,but but still went, pretending that everything was fine. Everyone had a good time by the fire , which cannot be said about Kiara and JJ...they sat across from each other with sad faces... Later pogues went to sleep.

The next morning they were talking about plans.

JJ: I can take the cable home.
JB: Are you sure that this will be enough?
JJ: Yeah ofc! See you later.

Sarah noticed that Kie was upset. She approached her.

Sarah: Heey,what happened (worried face)

Kiara looked down.

Sarah: Hey talk to me Kie.(hug he shoulder)
Kiara: Well,JJ confessed his feelings for me.
Sarah: Wait! What?! Wow! And you?!!
Kiara: I didn't say anything...But I think I have feelings for him too.. But every time we have conversation about it,he wait me to say something in response and I stay silent. It's terrible.
Sarah: Oh,darling(hugged her)
Kiara: I have never seen him like that before...
Sarah: Babe, there is still time to confess everything.(tried comforting her)
Kiara: I think I broke him with my silent...
Like I said we are friends and I don't wanna ruin our friendship and all... But I really  feel something. I guess he won't want to talk to me anymore...
Sarah: Babe,listen to me,would you want to lose him?...

Kiara looked at her.

Sarah: ...not as a friend?

pause...

Kiara(shook head): No...
Sarah(smiled) : So come on girl!

Kie hugged her

Kiara: Thank you.

TO BE CONTINUED...