Part 4 (it all makes no sense)

The next day Kiara went to the chateau.
All pogues were there except JJ.

JB: Hey Kie! Have you seen JJ?
Kiara: Actually I wanted to ask you the same question! What happened yesterday?!
Pope: What do you mean?
Kiara: Well... uhm.. Yesterday I saw him at my parents's restaurant. He was drinking again... And Rafe was there... And..
JB(interrupted): Of course...
Kiara: And as always they got into fight... and then he left ...Guys what is happening?

JB and Pope looked at each other like they knew why JJ was like that...

JB to Kie: Uhm, I guess you should to talk to him...
Kiara: About what?(wondered face)
JB: Later you'll know...
Kiara: Okay but where can he be?...
Pope: Maybe at home?

All of them looked at Pope.

Pope: What? Luke is no longer there...
Kiara: Fine,I'll go there...See you later guys!(she left)

At this time JJ was cleaning his surfboard
to distract himself from everything... Music is playing on the background.

Kiara's pov:
I tried to  I tried to call JJ several times, but he did not pick up the phone... God JJ! Where are you! Why does some crap always happen to you...(I said myself while walking to his house) When I finally arrived  I heard music from the other side of the house and followed there...I saw JJ.

Kiara: Hey!

JJ looked at her and looked down continuing to clean his surfboard.

JJ: Kie what are you doing here?
Kiara: I went to talk to you!
JJ: About what?
Kiara: About you...
JJ(smiled hopelessly ): We have nothing to talk about.
Kiara:Come on J! Stop it! Guys are worried about you,dude.
JJ: Then why didn't they come?
Kiara: JB said that we should to talk...(nodded shoulders)
JJ: who are " we".(wondered)
Kiara: You and me..

JJ smiled hopelessly again and looked at her.

Kiara: What ? (with a serious face)
JJ( looked the other way and then at her again): You and I have nothing to talk about,Kie! (spread his hands and nodded shoulders)

pause...

Kiara: JJ what the hell?! What is happening? Can you explain me?!

JJ: Our conversation will not make any sense!
Kiara: But why?!

JJ stopped cleaning his surfboard, looked at her and exhaled..

JJ: If I say I love you,  it'll change something?

Kiara looked at him with worried face.

Kiara: JJ..I...
JJ(interrupted): No! Kie! Just listen to me,okay?!(put his hands on his hips)

He took pause and exhaled...

JJ: Kiara I know you. And I know how you treat me.
Kiara: JJ...
JJ: No just listen to me! I know that all of you guys think that I am stupid boy who does stupid and reckless things and who always fights... But okay I understand it!

He took pause...

JJ: But the most offensive thing is that you all  think that I am not capable of having real feelings. (Started crying) You think that I'm a womanizer and all this is just for fun. But it's not! I'm not like this! You are not some random girl for me!You are everything for me! I  know  I'm not a perfect boy,but I love you....from the first minute of our meeting... And JB and Pope knew about it, but understood that it was impossible... Cause they know you don't love me and never will. And I know that.

Kiara almost cried looking at him.

JJ: Soo, I said everything I wanted...even more... Let's pretend that  this conversation did not take place...And  we'll just forget about it.  Don't worry Kie,everything will be as before. Now just leave me,please.
Kiara: JJ...
JJ: What Kie?! Well what can you say?!

She just looked at him worriedly...

JJ: So I thought. Please Go!

Kiara tried  to say something but could not,exhaled and left.

TO BE CONTINUED...