Part 11 (just me and you)

It was night, everyone fell asleep.Kiara was waiting for JJ on the pier. She stood on the edge, folded her hands and looked at the stars. He came up and hugged her from behind.

JJ: Just me and you.(kissed her cheek)

She smiled,turned away and kissed him.
He pinned her against the railing.

Kiara: JJ.(said calmly)
JJ: Yeah?
Kiara: Uhm..I'm not sure if I'm ready for it now.(worriedly)
JJ: Oh Kie, I wasn't going to do it now.(fixed her hair) I mean.. i want you...very much. But I don't want to rush you in any way until you yourself want it(smiled)
Kiara: Thank you.(hugged him tightly)

He kissed her  forehead. Then he sat down on the floor,she sat next to him and put her head on his shoulder. They both looked at the stars.

JJ(stroked her shoulder with his fingertips): when we find the gold and the cross, we will arrange our surf trip.(smiled)
Kiara: looking forward to it...
JJ: We'll find the place on some island where there will not be a single soul. We will swim all day catching waves and in the evenings we will lie looking at the stars.
Kiara: It sounds perfect...
JJ: Yeah...
Kiara: But there's is one problem...
JJ: What?
Kiara: Boarding school...If my mom decide to send me...
JJ: No,Kie. I'll do everything so that this  doesn't happened.
Kiara(started laughing ): you will come up with something crazy as always...
JJ:  well and how without it...(started laughing too) Babe, do you believe me?(looked at her)

She looked at him

Kiara: Of course I do!

She reached for him and they kissed passionately.

The end...

P.S: That's the end of my story:) I'd glad to hear your impressions.❤️🙏