Part 10 (finally)

In the evening all pogues gathered by the fire to have a good time. JB brought beer and turned on the music on the. background. Sarah, Kiara and JJ were in the kitchen preparing the snacks. Then Sarah and Kie brought out food outside.
They sat by the fire...

JB: Where is JJ?
Sarah: Maybe he's still in the kitchen .

Kiara realized that it was the best moment to talk to him. She stood up and went to him. Sarah smiled,looked at her and winked.

Kiara to them: Guys ,I'll come soon.

When she entered the kitchen JJ was looking for smth in the fridge. He looked at her and tried to pretend like everything was fine.

JJ: Did you forget smth,Kie?(continued looking for smth)
Kiara: Yeah...

She approached him when he closed the fridge ,hold his face and kissed passionately.
He was shocked and turned head away

JJ: Kie what was that???
Kie: I just expressed my feelings now...(smiled)
JJ(with a happy face): unbelievable...(he grabbed her by the waist,hugged tightly and kissed)

Then looked at her .

JJ: Shit! Kie why were you silent?
Kiara: I don't know! I just I had to understand myself. I wanted to say,but I could not.(started worried)

JJ hugged her to comfort.

JJ: It's okay baby.

She hugged him tightly in response.

Kiara: God! I was so afraid that you wouldn't want to talk to me after that conversation.

JJ hold her face and shook head.

JJ: No,Kie! It's okay! And I was just afraid of how to treat you further. I wouldn't be able to stand every day pretending that everything is fine, knowing that next to me is a person whom I love more than life, and that I have no chance...

Kie almost cried smiled and hugged him. He kissed her head.

Kie: Let's go?
JJ: I don't want to let you go. I just found out such great news.

Kie started laughing and kissed him.He kissed her tenderly like this was not some random girl ,it was Kiara,whom he loves all the time.
Kiara: Okay,baby,it's time to go.They're waiting for us.
JJ (fixed her hair and smiled): Okay.
Kiara: But when all of them will go to sleep,we can go to the pier.
JJ: necessarily....

And they went to others.

TO BE CONTINUED...