3

I woke up, when did I sleep?

I looked around, I probably cried myself to sleep.

What have I done wrong to deserve this?

I'm a good kid, I listen to my parents, help my siblings.

They're probably worried, how long have I been here?

4 days or more, did they notice? I never left home that long?

Will they find me on time? Will they ever find me actually?

My mother must be worried sick.

My dad is probably looking everywhere, and will hardly sleep.

My older brother is gonna be stressed out but hopefully he'll do well in his studies.

My little sister will probably cry, I hate seeing her cry.

Soon I started crying, realising how much my family will go through, and I'm not sure what will Damien and Oliver even do.

They removed my vocal cords, next broke my legs, why are they even keeping me alive?

To humiliate me? Force me to live on a feeding tube and wear diapers?

I'm tired, my brain is clouded with all the thoughts of what they might do next.

Suddenly the door opened Oliver came in with the moving table, followed by Damien, I just stared at the ceiling.

"Hey did you sleep well, the relaxant should have worn of a few hours ago" Oliver said, removing the straps off my legs.

I could hear the leg brace straps being opened and removed and Oliver tearing the bandages with a scissor, Oliver moved my leg to the side, it hurted a bit but I was busy staring at the ceiling.

I didn't move, I didn't blink, I didn't even care what they were doing, I was scared but I couldn't do anything.

I prefer dying with dignity while I still have it but they won't even give me that, now that I think about it I hope my parents eventually believe I'm dead.

Yes, it will be better that way, our family is already struggling with money, if they search for me then they'll definitely borrow money and it will be harder to move on.

Now that I remember, I was walking to school after saying goodbye to my parents and brother and giving my 5 year old sister a kiss on her forehead.

The street was empty and there was a nice breeze and today we were planning to play football, my favourite sport, the entire PE lesson.

We were going to the beach this weekend, this time we were going to teach my littke sister how to swim, it was going to be fun.

I was too warped in my own thoughts that I only noticed the white van walking next to me.

It all took less than a minute, the door opened before I could look around a cloth was pressed against my mouth, I was lifted off the ground.

My feet were lifted off the ground by a guy wearing all black, the other one holding the cloth to my face held my chest tightly.

I tried to kick, hit and screamed on top of my lungs but the cloth made silenced everything, I was swiftly shoved in the van.

There was another guy driving, as the two who carried me tried keeping me still, I also noticed a fourth one in the van who quickly closed the doors and helped the two keep me still since I managed to get my leg out and kick a guy in the face.

They were all wearing black clothes and black masks except the one in the front who only wore a blue face mask and a hoodie, they didn't talk and looked like it's not their first time doing this.